• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Arnie

Amended predictions:

Danny Rose will stay at Sunderland, where Di Canio will make him captain and prove once and for all that he isn't a racist.

Borini will play three competitive matches consecutively.

y8naWZ5.jpg

The birth of a meme.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Amended predictions:

Danny Rose will stay at Sunderland, where Di Canio will make him captain and prove once and for all that he isn't a racist.

Borini will play three competitive matches consecutively.

were you there

kharma45

<3 Radiohead = best band ever, Dylan = best solo artist ever

------------------------

this website

HNNNGGGGHHHHH

Predicted team selection vs Arsenal (Sunday 28th April 2013)

http://i.imgur.com/yTmLkwp.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Fergie should be a mad cunt like me and go for broke

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QASE09A.jpg

Sage00

Once And Future Member

Suen

Seems Ronaldo won't be playing in the Madrid derby tomorrow due to a minor leg injury. So I guess it will be Di Maria, Higuain/Benz, Callejon etc. Bet Kaka will be playing too. Mou should give Morata a chance.

The real question here is: What will Liverpool do without Suarez for 10 games?

Also, what happens if a team from another league buys him during the summer? Will he be able to play right away?

kharma45

The real question here is: What will Liverpool do without Suarez for 10 games?

Also, what happens if a team from another league buys him during the summer? Will he be able to play right away?

If another team buys him he can play right away unless the FA of that country decide to uphold the original ban as happened with Joey Barton when he moved to France.

Tc91

For Wenger, though, it is the other United player on the PFA's shortlist that has been the star this season.

"I would choose Carrick," Wenger said. "He is a quality passer. He could play for Barcelona, he would be perfectly suited to their game. He has a good vision and is an intelligent player, and it is for what he has achieved in his whole career as well. It is this year or never for him, just because he is 31 and after, they go down.

Carrick<3 He won't win it though. RVP for me.

I think he'll win Players player of the year for United.

FootballFan

Seems Ronaldo won't be playing in the Madrid derby tomorrow due to a minor leg injury. So I guess it will be Di Maria, Higuain/Benz, Callejon etc. Bet Kaka will be playing too. Mou should give Morata a chance.

Saving him for the remuntada

#believe

Suen

Saving him for the remuntada

#believe
REMUNTADAAAAAA!!!

#LaLigaBelieve

I bet we will look clueless on our attack today. We take too long time to score without CR7 unless it's one of Higuains lucky days were he suddenly becomes a decent striker/finisher. Callejon is our Sanchez (but much worse).

The thing is that I think a win in the derby would be really good for the team morale so I hope we can come through. No CR 7 means Barca's chance of winning La Liga today increased but it's still too early to tell, most of us think Barca will beat Bilbao and it's the most likely result but Bilbao can be some rather crazy opponents at home. Meanwhile I don't think we will be having it easy against Atletico. First of all Atletico are having a really good run this season so the team is likely full of confidence while the only thing Madrid players are thinking of right now is black and yellow. Second of all I think Atletico has had some of the best defensive record this season and without a good striker it might be a tough challenge to break through their wall. Third they have Falcao who will be the main threat for our defense, Costa might be causing some problems as well.

Also while I'm mentioning Higuain....I can't believe how good this guy sometimes is for the national football team. Messi seriously makes him look like a fucking king during some games. Fuck off Pipita.

Turok_TTZ

Nothing worse from getting beat 4-1 than hearing Flo is gunning for Ancelotti. makes me wanna cry myself a river so i can drown myself in my river of tears. also hearing only reason we are interested in cavani is that ancelotti likes him and thus we are showing interest as to entice carlo. just writing on wall but damnit remain just writing on wall!

jtb

Banned
Nothing worse from getting beat 4-1 than hearing Flo is gunning for Ancelotti. makes me wanna cry myself a river so i can drown myself in my river of tears. also hearing only reason we are interested in cavani is that ancelotti likes him and thus we are showing interest as to entice carlo. just writing on wall but damnit remain just writing on wall!

wat. who the hell would you want instead?

Top Bottom