• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You won't be seeing any Figo betrayalton from our players. If Valdes goes this season I hope you get Neymar just for the luls.

I will lose my fucking mind if we get Neymar.

We're turning into Madrid after the Galácticos.

-I think some poster said Neymar is Robbie Show 2.0 and I agree

Suen

Not when it's against Newcastle.

A ballboy could threaten our defense right now.
bb2.gif

MPW

isn't neymar to barca a done deal?

that's what balague keeps on saying on revista de la liga, just a matter of neymar joining in 2013 or 2014 after wc

I think Barca's president said you guys were going to get 4-5 new players or something. Wonderng how much of it is bullshit, you'll need to do some purchase though, in particular for the defense. Neymar could really have the potential to become a really good player if he plays for a while in Europe but I'm not sure Barca would be the right place for him.

don't think barca can afford to buy 4-5 world class players

Suen

I will lose my fucking mind if we get Neymar.

We're turning into Madrid after the Galácticos.

-I think some poster said Neymar is Robbie Show 2.0 and I agree
I think Barca's president said you guys were going to get 4-5 new players or something. Wonderng how much of it is bullshit, you'll need to do some purchase though, in particular for the defense. Neymar could really have the potential to become a really good player if he plays for a while in Europe but I'm not sure Barca would be the right place for him.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
We just need a new keeper since we're getting Jupp Henckes as our new coach

-fuck this shit

Simeone es basura. Sell Falcao to a real team

Suen

DI MARIA YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD!!!!!!!! :D

Great assist from Benz. This is what makes Benz better than Higuain.

isn't neymar to barca a done deal?

that's what balague keeps on saying on revista de la liga, just a matter of neymar joining in 2013 or 2014 after wc

don't think barca can afford to buy 4-5 world class players
Yeah doubt it as well, especially not if Neymar will be one of them. Doubt it's 4-5 world class player anyway if he was serious about that statement.

FootballFan

MESSI GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!
SANCHEZ GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!

Not even happy, so disappointing that we suck and are losing when Messi is off, only for him to be subbed on to score and assist, then for us to concede again late. Fuck this defense.

If we buy Neymar before buying a world class CB then I don't know what to say.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not even happy, so disappointing that we suck and are losing when Messi is off, only for him to be subbed on to score and assist, then for us to concede again late. Fuck this defense.

How was Llorente?

Suen

Messi's goal was amazing though, the least I'd expect him to be able to do at Bayern :lol

Barca didn't play well and I'll just say that Madrid's current midfield and front aren't striking me with confidence for the upcoming Dortmund game. Sure it's a B-team but anyway...

Okay time for formations.

I think tmrw we will line up with:

----------------De Gea-------------

Smalling Ferdinand Vidic Buttner

Nani---Cleverley---Jones---Kagawa

----------Welbeck Hernandez

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Atlético always shows how pecho frío they are vs Madrid. smh

Copa del Rey final with a Fake Ronaldo in fit conditions is gonna be a massacre.

FootballFan

Atletico are a joke against Real.

It's really pathetic. Derby my ass.

QPR put up better fights against the other London teams.

In the last 12 years Atletico's record against Madrid is just horrible, no matter how shit Madrid has been(they've had shit teams in that time) and how good Atletico has been(they've had good teams), they always lose.

The Copa Del Rey final will be a joke with Ronaldo playing.

How was Llorente?

Subbed into the game in the 75th min. lol

Had a touch or two but it's hard to do anything in 15 minutes where Barca have the ball for 70% of that time, and for the 30% you have it's at the back.

Top Bottom