• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Suen

Thanks for the win. Boring match, we played like shit. On the positive side we're further ahead from Atletico now and the gap between us and Barcelona decreased so two points less embarrassing now.

Andres, get bent :lol

Noirulus

Omg omg thank you so much Bilbao <3333 Barcelona can tie Madrid's points record at best with today's draw.

I still hope you pull the remontada cules. #BasedMessi #ElClasicoAtWembley

Lightning

Banned
Napoli can't be winning. Yurt told me they would bottle it!!!!!!

Daily Star: City want to unleash a new £75million strike force of Edinson Cavani and Robert Lewandowski on the Premier League next season.

@Citywatch.

o__O
Don't do this to yourself. You know that won't happen.

FootballFan

Omg omg thank you so much Bilbao <3333 Barcelona can tie Madrid's points record at best with today's draw.

I still hope you pull the remontada cules. #BasedMessi #ElClasicoAtWembley

That won't happen, after we win the league we usually use C team.(not even the bench players, the players further behind).

Peps record would be better had he used strong teams even after winning the league, got 3 losses at the end of the season I think. So no way we win the remaining games.

#remuntada

FootballFan

With Cavani out of form, Lavezzi gone etc

Players like Pandev, Dzemaili, Inler, Insigne and so on have done well to help keep Napoli up there.

If Cavani gets sold though I don't know who they bring in. Hamsik false 9. :p

dc89

Don't do this to yourself. You know that won't happen.

Cavani & Jojo then. ^.^

Yep. Right down to Newcastle getting battered at home and Joe Hart letting crap shot through his legs

Well yeah, sadly.

now liverpool have made it all about the world victimizing suarez as if he did nothing wrong he's never going to learn, he'll probably do something incredibly stupid next season too.

I hope not. He's a brilliant footballer, he just needs a major kick up the arse.

Fry

I talked about the CL with a lot of friends this week, all of them reckon Real can still pretty much go through. They need an early goal to have a big chance. But Barca are pretty much done (they better be.)

FootballFan

Didn't see these replies from earlier

:lol

FootballFan, your honorary United-GAF status is fucking solid.

Oh my god :lol :lol :lol

This is one of my favourite posts of all time

LOOOOL brilliant!

Alright man, that's amazing :lol

Also FF, you fucking dick :lol :lol :lol

Mumei pls.

J1bqvhS.gif

Slizz

I want to punch through my professors uterus right now.

Fucked my grade up, read my emails(email program used for school shows you when the recipient has viewed your message and I don't think she realizes that fact) doesn't respond.

Can't email her on any other account because its done through the online school email system and there is no one else I can contact.

Wilbur

Banned
Also Viva, I have a feeling Rooney will play up front tomorrow, some of dat Ferg man management.

I talked about the CL with a lot of friends this week, all of them reckon Real can still pretty much go through. They need an early goal to have a big chance. But Barca are pretty much done (they better be.)

Yeah, me too. I can see them going through, but it's a very small chance. Against a lot of teams I'd not hesitate in betting on Madrid, but Dortmund are so good on the counter. Barca are done.

Didn't see these replies from earlier

I posted it on Twitter earlier, got 44 retweets and 15 favourites :lol

FootballFan

I agree with your friends. Madrid still have a pretty nice chance imo. about 27% chance. Barca probaly 6.4%

I posted it on Twitter earlier, got 44 retweets and 15 favourites :lol

Good thing I left that watermark on it.(I didn't)

But if you get rich/famous out of it, I expect some of it to come my way.

Wilbur

Banned
I want to punch through my professors uterus right now.

Fucked my grade up, read my emails(email program used for school shows you when the recipient has viewed your message and I don't think she realizes that fact) doesn't respond.

Can't email her on any other account because its done through the online school email system and there is no one else I can contact.

Can't you go in and see her??

I agree with your friends. Madrid still have a pretty nice chance imo. about 27% chance. Barca probaly 6.4%

Good thing I left that watermark on it.

(I didn't) but if you get rich/famous out of it, I expect some of it to come my way.

I'll swap you the rights for Messi

Slizz

Can't you go in and see her??

I'll swap you the rights for Messi

Office hours on Tuesday and Wednesday only and its the end of the semester.

I've never even met this woman in real life, just know what she looks like from her 10 year old picture on her syllabus.

Wilbur

Banned
FM bros, wanna play? I'll be on steam anywayz

Office hours on Tuesday and Wednesday only and its the end of the semester.

I've never even met this woman in real life, just know what she looks like from her 10 year old picture on her syllabus.

Well that sucks. There will still be people on campus next week won't there?

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
Slizz contact your department head/staff representative or whatever applies in your case, they can usually sort this shit out fairly swiftly.

Slizz

FM bros, wanna play? I'll be on steam anywayz

Well that sucks. There will still be people on campus next week won't there?

Yeah but thats what I wanted to avoid. Grades come out tonight at 12AM, so I'll officially be marked a grade or 2 lower than what I earned. Probably have to fill out some appeal form, wait a week, get the grade changed. Then worry about the new grade 'sticking' in the system and not reverting back to a C.

Slizz contact your department head/staff representative or whatever applies in your case, they can usually sort this shit out fairly swiftly.

Did that already, still waiting for a reply.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah but thats what I wanted to avoid. Grades come out tonight at 12AM, so I'll officially be marked a grade or 2 lower than what I earned. Probably have to fill out some appeal form, wait a week, get the grade changed. Then worry about the new grade 'sticking' in the system and not reverting back to a C.

Sounds fucking long but it'll be worth it in the end I guess :/

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games

Did that already, still waiting from a reply.
Get your objection raised before the grades come out. It should make it a slightly smoother process.

Edit:

Ok well I think that will make sure you aren't screwed.

Slizz

Sounds fucking long but it'll be worth it in the end I guess :/

Yup, the lack of acknowledgment from my professor is troubling though... Why not send an email that states shes aware of the mistake and will remedy it ASAP? Like I dunno a normal person?

EDIT: Not like I waited last minute either, professor said her grades would be posted today, I checked and sent an email at 7:30AM, then a follow up at 8AM because I confirmed her typo with my other group members.

Top Bottom