• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Wilbur

Banned
Didn't go see IM3 in the end, will go Monday instead probably. So yeah. I'm here if anyone wants dick pics/FM/dick pics/play with tactic boards/FIFA on PS3/dick pics/to talk about the news/to talk about football/arse pics/dick pics

FootballFan

Didn't go see IM3 in the end, will go Monday instead probably. So yeah. I'm here if anyone wants dick pics/FM/dick pics/play with tactic boards/FIFA on PS3/dick pics/to talk about the news/to talk about football/arse pics/dick pics

We could play fifa on ps3 if you want.

But Timu says I am a laggy bitch. Might be an excuse for the 8-0 thrashing though.

Timurid

Answer my steam messages you cunt!

Linius

Alright Wilbury, I'm Uck_My_Ick in case you forgot.

Find me a GIF/video of this. Based Cuenca.

The videos are behind a lock currently. But as soon as they're available I'll make a gif of one in particular. Too bad the defender couldn't handle it and decided to tackle him when Cuenca got past the guy :(

Wow, they've actually finally seemed to have made some progress on the new Zenit stadium. They've been fucking building it since 2006, lol. Was supposed to have been completed in 2009 lol. I think we're just taking our time since it lets us abuse the FFP regulations.

0_a72c2_7be03694_XXXL.jpg
0_a72c1_c4ea1b0_XXXL.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Imagine if City were beat by 5/6 goals! I've forgot how that kind of defeat feels.

UnitedGAF can tell me though.

Doesn't feel as bad as being the shortest reigning premier league champions in history, I think. You're officially the worst champions ever looooool

xintin

Wow, they've actually finally seemed to have made some progress on the new Zenit stadium. They've been fucking building it since 2006, lol. Was supposed to have been completed in 2009 lol. I think we're just taking our time since it lets us abuse the FFP regulations.
is this one of the WC stadiums too?

Lightning

Banned
Wigan's next 2 games they really need wins. West Brom away and Swansea at home. Both have nothing to play for and both are winnable if Wigan turn up.

They also now desperately need to hope Villa fuck up tomorrow against Sunderland.

Arnie

Today's result makes me happier about my assault on Newcastle's January French Revolution. Even more so when Louise Taylor chooses to highlight Newcastle's brittle French spine in her match report.

From this pictures above, Russia looks nice.

Carbonox

I wouldn't be surprised if Pardew was kept on in the Summer.

Even if he goes, something will need to be done about the trash in the squad as well. Players being kept in because they're 'nice guys' or whatever, or because on paper they're 'international quality' yet show the desire of a turd.

Whole club is in disarray. Another relegation wouldn't help matters - it would only make things worse. I couldn't see ourselves bouncing back from another relegation in the same way as we did before.

But whatever, I've come to expect nothing from this club now. Only Newcastle United can fuck up what glorious potential it had from last season to the point of a possible relegation.

Today's result makes me happier about my assault on Newcastle's January French Revolution. Even more so when Louise Taylor chooses to highlight Newcastle's brittle French spine in her match report.

From this pictures above, Russia looks nice.

Today's result has made you go soft Arnie :p

I wouldn't be surprised if Pardew was kept on in the Summer.

Even if he goes, something will need to be done about the trash in the squad as well. Players being kept in because they're 'nice guys' or whatever, or because on paper they're 'international quality' yet show the desire of a turd.

Whole club is in disarray. Another relegation wouldn't help matters - it would only make things worse. I couldn't see ourselves bouncing back from another relegation in the same way as we did before.

But whatever, I've come to expect nothing from this club now. Only Newcastle United can fuck up what glorious potential it had from last season to the point of a possible relegation.

Tbf, we'd have beaten Bayern Munich with Coutinhoinho playing like that

FootballFan

SLEEPLESS PLAY NOW?

If you're PS3, I'm down.

Why is this sheep shagging fuck taking so long

:lol ps3 was updating, had to put fifa on, fifa had squad update, and I wanted to make you mad.

Btw if anyone is interested, I destroyed Wilbury. :lol

Cleverley and Kagawa were running through him like nothing. Taught him how to use Man Utd.

Top Bottom