• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Fry

Someone from redcafe said the papers are linking Ilkay with United. Redcafe is shit, but my muppetry over Ilkay knows no bounds.

irFkIcvVN3zpY.gif

tumblr_mlqrc7XwMu1qaorn7o4_r1_250.gif

He'll go to Bayern with Lewandowski and they'll rule the world.

dc89

The mirror say City mah trigger Cavani's release clause to ensure they get him. They also mention a move for Reus is on the cards.

Carbonox

The mirror say City mah trigger Cavani's release clause to ensure they get him. They also mention a move for Reus is on the cards.

Reus is going to Bayern in January. Hummels too.

The only Dortmund player you could ever pull is Marvin Ducksch.

Hixx

Phil Neville's sibling rivalry? Wondered why he doesn't seem interested in staying at Everton as a non-player.

We all know the ridiculous money Hansen et al are on for ~40 days of work a year. About as easy a pay day as you will see.

Hixx

Prime example of why I hate the rimming Wigan get for 'playing the right way'. There was absolutely no reason Figueroa shouldn't have just booted that first time but no, pretty little passes pls.

Noirulus

Reus and Gundamgun are both coming to Madrid this summer. Florentino's reelection year + Xabi getting older means means we're going to be spending buttloads of ca$h.

Arnie

Funny how Shearer's analysis of how shit Newcastle were today was a less eloquent depiction of what I predicted in January.

Team of French mercenaries signed for their nationality not primarily their footballing contribution.

And yous were all giving me shit at the time.

Funny how Shearer's analysis of how shit Newcastle were today was a less eloquent depiction of what I predicted in January.

Team of French mercenaries signed for their nationality not primarily their footballing contribution.

I'll forever give you shit for doubting Rodgers when we overlooked Sneijder

Lightning

Banned

I was not giving you shit. In fact I can recall having a similar view to Newcastle's bargain bin buying in France

Arnie

I'll forever give you shit for doubting Rodgers when we overlooked Sneijder
I doubted the club's transfer policy, not Rodgers.

And I never once doubted Coutinho. I've been at FUD stage 4 since the first Guardian rumour, and my subsequent initial YouTube scout report.

Hixx

"No I can't walk on water," said their Italian manager. "I can't swim. But the day we stay up I'm going to dive into the sea. This is for sure to find out whether I can walk on water. I want to be able to walk on it."

lol what a fucking dick

I love him

Linius

Oh damn, I just found out there is a forum community where people rate hookers from the different places you can go to in The Netherlands and Belgium (in Dutch obviously). It's such wonderfull stuff to read trough :lol

Linius

:(

I swear I have given 0 attention to football outside of bayern and liverpool. I'll try to fix that next season. my life has been really busy lately I barely even watch movies or shows either.

Hence your bad taste. We forgive you Fry.

Arnie

If Lukaku had scored that it would have been one of the team goals of the season. Brilliant.
Yep, Clarke's a class coach.

Said on here a couple years back that I wanted him as Liverpool's next manager.

Another sound prediction.

Tonight, Mathew, I'm blowing my own trumpet.

Top Bottom