• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

WJD

Quite enjoyed Iron Man 3. Nowhere near perfect but definitely entertaining!

BIG SPOILERS:

Of course the Mandarin is a Liverpool fan!

Clegg

Fergie on Lewandowski:

"Have I got room for him? I can make room for anybody"

"I don't think Dortmund will sell to Bayern. I think they will let his contract run out or sell him somewhere else."

Tc91

Who is Fergie?

image.php

Suen

Reus and Gundamgun are both coming to Madrid this summer. Florentino's reelection year + Xabi getting older means means we're going to be spending buttloads of ca$h.
Falcao is coming to us this summer after witnessing our superior strength today. They might have put their anti-Madrid buy out clause on him but I say we troll them and still buy him.

Suen

The reason Bayern is trying to take all the good Dortmund players is because they helped them avoiding bankruptcy. Play with the devil and you'll end up serving him.

Fuck Dortmund Bayern

MMA Drama.

They're just like us :D

Its like a grammatically correct pop-gaf. I don't know what those words mean in the context of the thread

LOL. Nevermind. It shouldn't be rational with you acidic fucks. Fuck you guys.

You guys have fallen off the deep end in acidity. I can already see Heel quoting me going "dur hur here's what snatch said." Used to be you could talk MMA with a touch of sarcasm, now it's bitch about mods, bitch about other threads, bitch about letting new people in the chat, bitch, bitch, bitch. You guys are like a bunch of 80 year old women. Which also describes the quality of pussy you alphas talk about pulling.

I'm going out like it started. Anderson is GOAT, he bitch slapped Sonnen, and the same people bitching about his 'wolf tickets' were buying his shit he would actually win last year. It's only a scheme after he got exposed and how wrong everyone was that he would do shit to Anderson. Right Heel?

GSP is a fight ducking SOB who doesn't want a piece of Anderson because he knows he'll get slaughtered. Matt Serra's pillow fists put him in a casket it and he's been fighting defensive ever since. Anderson would bury him worse than the Expos franchise.

PRIDE sucks, Fedor sucks, he got bitchslapped in the B feds because he wasn't fighting novelty fights, just like the rest of PRIDE. The real reason PRIDE fans fell in love with it wasn't because of great fighters, it was because of being closet JPOP fans and being nostalgic about sitting up at 3 in the AM trying to play some Li Po Ki JRPG while watching it.

And I never once needed a box of Kleenex to play some medieval RPG with a pretty waterfall. Or for another reason to watch some 15 year old gymnast.

Anderson = GOAT.

Diaz-camp-allegations.jpg

Rack me. I'm out.

263886_1327178511203.jpg

Top Bottom