• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Our new shirt:

TLiF5xx.jpg

vFP4QMY.jpg

Solid but no incredibly beautiful shirt.

Hixx

The mission where you have to burn the drug fields in Far Cry 3 was pretty bitchin'.

Yeah. Bitchin'.

WUB WUB WUB

Quiche is indeed a nob.

Watzke is mad:
"There was a 2m loan from Bayern but not while I was in charge. That's important for me. I'd rather had gone begging than loan money from Bayern. One of the first things I have done after I started working for BVB was paying Bayern's money back before other creditors. Bayern didn't help saving us from bankruptcy one bit. Whoever is saying that Bayern helped Dortmund 2.0, which is working only with money they have, is simply not telling the truth."

Fintan

If Evilore signs for Man Utd I may have to reevaluate my hatred for them...

I mean it.

Lewa is amazing.

Lewandowski joining United should cause you to reevaluate your love for him, not the other way around.

Besides, he's coming to Chelsea along with Mou and Falcao.

Fintan

Oscar or Cout-Cout?

Tough one, I've been impressed with Oscar but he's definitely been the least good of the 3 (Him, Mata, and Hazard). They've both adapted well to the league, but I'd like to see Oscar scoring more domestic goals.

Was Coutinho crap at Inter or something? Seems strange that they'd let someone as talented as him go.

Edit: Still love this goal
oscar.gif

Clegg

I'm confused by Fergie's new openness in regards to transfers. Up until last season you could never get him to say a word about players we were interested in.

Then all of a sudden he starts talking about RVP and Moura and Kagawa. It's not good for my health.

Tough one, I've been impressed with Oscar but he's definitely been the least good of the 3 (Him, Mata, and Hazard). They've both adapted well to the league, but I'd like to see Oscar scoring more domestic goals.

Was Coutinho crap at Inter or something? Seems strange that they'd let someone as talented as him go.

I think I remember watching Coutinho for Rafa's Inter, and thinking he was just a neat and tidy player, afraid to take any risks in possession and too happy to just pass the ball 6 yards and withdraw from the game. Perhaps he never really got past that at Inter?

Kyoufu

Lewandowski joining United should cause you to reevaluate your love for him, not the other way around.

Besides, he's coming to Chelsea along with Mou and Falcao.

I'd cheer a Mourinho + Lewa Chelski for sure.

But Lewa... man, he's so awesome.

Fintan

Tried playing FM with Reading the other day. They were beyond my skills, didn't get a single point in my first 6 league games. You get a nice transfer budget, but I evidently didn't make good use of it.

Linius

Took you long enough. :p One of my favourite bands, although I still have to give a good listen to the latest album. Zitilities and No Balance Palace are fantastic.

Yeah, those are the two albums I've been listening to the most. They're playing a festival I visit this summer, hope they still play these old songs live as well.

Noirulus

Falcao is coming to us this summer after witnessing our superior strength today. They might have put their anti-Madrid buy out clause on him but I say we troll them and still buy him.

Nah, United-bros can have Rumbo. If we're going to get a striker I'd like Lewa plz, but tbh I don't really see the necessity for a new striker.

Anyone else play poker? Had a friendly get together with some friends tonight, there was £40 in the pot. Twice I had three of a kind and twice one of my arsehole fucking friends had a full house. Lady Luck wasn't with me tonight

Top Bottom