• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Gambit

I'll be playing Shadow of the Colossus next (missed that too) and I'll let you know what I think. People say it is a MUST play though.

Actually, Xenoblade is the RPG I want to play the most Kenka :) I love the team behind it, they made one of my favorite games ever back in the day (Xenosaga Episode III).

Xenoblade is absolutely fantastic. It's not as story-focused as Episode 3 (what is?), but eventually goes off into crazy territory as well. The music is out of this world.

Also, because it doesn't get enough praise, episode 3 was such a satisfying conclusion to the Xenosaga series. It was a whole game of pay-off. T-Elos, Rubedo, the Uzukis, Abel!...

So I am not the only one who is extremely late to the party eh?

Here is a bombshell, I have not played Shadow of the Colossus either!!! *My next game after ICO*.
SOTC is one of the best games ever man. So good.

And Downpour was surprisingly good. Was expecting it to be total shit, but the side-quests really made that game.

All samples from Fuentes trial to be destroyed.

Minor fine, can continue to work as a doctor.

Madrid and Barca got away with it....for now.

Just finished Tomb Raider on PS3!
End game spoilers

I always thought they were going to give her the old Lara Croft look, my suspicion was maybe about her wearing short jeans since there was always a cut there at the end of the last act in the game. Then she took the two pistol stance and I freaked out. How did you feel about it? Lol

They launched the same day ? New fact to me.

In the US at least.

Ah how I love Silent Hill 2. They came out in the same day huh? Amazing. Have you played Downpour yet btw? I am planning to start it in a month or two!

Yeah I have, the game had some potential but also a lot of frustrating things about it, all the way from just poor design (creatures look more like dead space than silent hill. :/) to technical problems like locking up your console, frame rate problems and lying about when it's saving. Seriously when going into a new area it will say "saving game" when it's actually loading a new area and only doing that, they apparently forgot to put in different text... But it's a decent game, certainly much better than homecoming.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sleeplessnights pulled a Freewheelin' there
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Vivalaraza said:
All samples from Fuentes trial to be destroyed.

Why?

Kenka

Weak effort.

Here:
QKAPLWy.jpg

yk3kplQ.jpg

b0PEbXD.jpg

P1yPz3n.jpg
Yurt --->
tumblr_loec2rcb5m1qaagq5.gif

I'll be playing Shadow of the Colossus next (missed that too) and I'll let you know what I think. People say it is a MUST play though.

Actually, Xenoblade is the RPG I want to play the most Kenka :) I love the team behind it, they made one of my favorite games ever back in the day (Xenosaga Episode III).
You will feel right at home but as if you left it years ago and that someone forgot to close the windows meanwhile.

I saw it too. I'm literally playing it right now too :'(

Off to Super Meat Boy
That's but a minor thing, really. If anything I saw your tweet about GoT well before I watched the episode and I didn't get bothered about it since it was coming from FootyGAF. Justice took it's place without me even meaning to, not that I meant to do it. Anyway, I'm sorry. :(

That's but a minor thing, really. If anything I saw your tweet about GoT well before I watched the episode and I didn't get bothered about it since it was coming from FootyGAF. Justice took it's place without me even meaning to, not that I meant to do it. Anyway, I'm sorry. :(

Haha it's cool, I'm not to bothered about Tomb Raider's story anyway!

Sorry about GOT :p

Suen

This community is dangerous when it comes to GOT. I'm waiting till the season is over before I watch it.

Fady K

Oh damn, thankful that I missed those spoilers. Tomb Raider is one of the games I am most excited about.

Xenoblade is absolutely fantastic. It's not as story-focused as Episode 3 (what is?), but eventually goes off into crazy territory as well. The music is out of this world.

Also, because it doesn't get enough praise, episode 3 was such a satisfying conclusion to the Xenosaga series. It was a whole game of pay-off. T-Elos, Rubedo, the Uzukis, Abel!...

You're right Gambit, Episode 3 is VERY story heavy. I was crazy about the Episode III soundtrack and I could not help but listen to at least one track from Xenoblade (called Field of the Machinae) and it was *stunning*.

Oh man, am I dreaming?? It has been so long since I read another post about how satisfying Xenosaga III's conclusion is. Agreed man, major pay off. Ending was unforgettable for those who cared about the game's universe. I was *especially* a fan of the Rubedo-Negredo-Albedo plot. What an ending to it!

Is that Sherlock Holmes as your avatar? I'm such a fan of the character (books, games, hell, even the movies with Robert Downey Jr.) - need to get into the show someday!

SOTC is one of the best games ever man. So good.

And Downpour was surprisingly good. Was expecting it to be total shit, but the side-quests really made that game.

Can't wait to play both man! I'm so going through all the sidequests in downpour! Too bad the Silent Hill games don't sell much :'(

Yeah I have, the game had some potential but also a lot of frustrating things about it, all the way from just poor design (creatures look more like dead space than silent hill. :/) to technical problems like locking up your console, frame rate problems and lying about when it's saving. Seriously when going into a new area it will say "saving game" when it's actually loading a new area and only doing that, they apparently forgot to put in different text... But it's a decent game, certainly much better than homecoming.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Wooden, I actually enjoyed Homecoming very much (lowered standards maybe :p?) so I certainly look forward to this one. Downpour seems to nail the environments a lot better than Homecoming did.

Did you play Shattered Memories btw? I really enjoyed that one as well, even though I prefer the original SH formula.

You will feel right at home but as if you left it years ago and that someone forgot to close the windows meanwhile.

Hype hype hype. The next Nintendo Console game that I'll be playing :)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Wooden, I actually enjoyed Homecoming very much (lowered standards maybe :p?) so I certainly look forward to this one. Downpour seems to nail the environments a lot better than Homecoming did.

Did you play Shattered Memories btw? I really enjoyed that one as well, even though I prefer the original SH formula.

Oh the environments or rather the exploring parts of Downpour is easily the best, especially doing side missions which are often more interesting than the main stuff.

I did play shattered memories too, although the ps2 version which is supposed to be kind of shitty and ehm, the story was cool, but the puzzles were a joke and while the chases were a good idea I never actually felt scared and it just turned rather boring to do them.

Suen

dc89

Guys. I did a Sleepless with GoT a few months back.

I put a full blown fucking spoiler in quote tags. I was on my phone and it took a moment for me to realise. Then my arse fell out. I mashed the edit button and replaced it with a load of huteruhgiyvmkifklppewachihjvojc

I think someone saw. Imagine if all you guys saw it :(

#BELIEVE

We will do it!! Remontada - Dortmund: 4-0

BELIEEEEEVE!!! Your name is awesome, Puyol is king!

:lol. Thanks for the warning!
It is kinda sad we are witnessing the last days of his career ;(

very few people know this but he almost left the team in 97 because he refused to trim his glorious mane

Meier

So Götze refused 20m / year from ManCity?

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussba...yern-muenchen-mike-hanke-zum-fc-augsburg.html

"Die "Sport Bild" berichtet in ihrer Ausgabe davon, dass Manchester City im März 2013 Götze ein Jahresgehalt von 20 Millionen Euro brutto geboten haben soll. Doch Götze wollte lieber zu den Bayern, dort bekommt er etwa nur die Hälfte."

Wasn't there a City fan whining about Bayern throwing money around? So much for that.
Lmao, anyone who believes this is an idiot. That'd work out to £16.9m per year or £352k a week. Yaya Toure is City's highest paid player with a base salary of just over £200k. We supposedly are going to offer Cavani £256k which obviously is almost certainly untrue as is. Come on people, use your heads. Bayern are paying Gotze €12m and are trying to deflect and clearly it worked amongst Bayern fans who want to believe.

Haha it's cool, I'm not to bothered about Tomb Raider's story anyway!

Sorry about GOT :p

That's quite alright, I was okay with it since it came from here!

This community is dangerous when it comes to GOT. I'm waiting till the season is over before I watch it.

Good luck, I personally couldn't wait!

Pay no need to Vulva.

He doesn't play vidya games no mo'.

Hence my "Someone who cares" lol

Hackbert

Real Madrid leading 3-0 and in the last minute concede an offside goal to put them out. That would be the true dream.

mean.. but i am ok with that harhar. Have to watch it tonight with a trough and through Borrusia fan. That guy almost makes me want to cheer for Real.

tumblr_mm2jqkLe821s6klz7o1_1280.jpg

Lmao, anyone who believes this is an idiot. That'd work out to £16.9m per year or £352k a week. Yaya Toure is City's highest paid player with a base salary of just over £200k. We supposedly are going to offer Cavani £256k which obviously is almost certainly untrue as is. Come on people, use your heads. Bayern are paying Gotze €12m and are trying to deflect and clearly it worked amongst Bayern fans who want to believe.

Whatever offer you made must have been more than what Bayern offered. You would have had to give him some incentive to join City over Bayern.

Clegg

Matt Slater @mattslaterbbc
BBC's Tom Burridge in Madrid says the Puerto blood bags will be stored pending an appeal to gain access to them...not over then

Barca and Madrid start to sweat again.

Meier

Whatever offer you made must have been more than what Bayern offered. You would have had to give him some incentive to join City over Bayern.
We met with his agent in March and nothing came of it. I'm sure they have City a chance to counter but Götze isn't Messi or Ronaldo. You don't completely decimate your wage structure for him especially when the team has been making attempts to LOWER the overall wage budget.

€12m = £10.1m or around £208k per week. City probably offered around £150-175k at most. Aguero was more accomplished and cost more upfront but his salary was in that range to start when we were spending more.

dc89

I'm not saying that players would prefer to join City over Bayern, but I'd like to think after 1 FA Cup, 1 Premier League and another FA Cup final in the space of 3 seasons, players may look at us as a genuine club to join to win stuff.

Inb4 shitty CL. Because I'm aware of that.

Salazar

Puerto Blood Bags would be a killer name for a club.

players may look at us as a genuine club to join to win stuff.

And a club that's reportedly gonna boot a heap of players after coming 2nd and (presumably) winning the FA Cup.

I can just hear Rumbo on the phone to his agent: what a douche operation.

WJD

Just having a look through the Championship table and my word, Forest - Leicester could be very tasty indeed on Saturday.

Top Bottom