• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Meier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf38HiYPMiI

Game of the forever right here folks.

Damn, I can't wait. Franklin looks amazing.. fuck I wish there was a real San Andreas sequel. Best GTA by far.

I'm sure they are. Remember you remove the large amounts Wayne Bridge, Kolo Toure and Roque Santa-Cruz were earning from the wage bill next season. You could also sell players like Maicon and Sinclair without really weakening the squad.

I think we'll also see Gareth Barry take a notable pay cut to remain on the team (good squad player, definitely worth keeping -- he couldn't get more elsewhere so he won't really have a choice) and a few others will definitely go (Lescott is a definite IMO). It will be interesting to see how it works out in the end.

Biggest factor in RVP's decision was most likely his age - something he's alluded to already this season in interviews. He wanted to finish his career, or peak of it, at a more prestigious club if he had the choice between City and United. He knew he would be likely to win trophies at both, but unlike the younger Nasri, he couldn't wait around to be part of a project to build a winning team. If he himself had been 4 or 5 years younger, he probably would have gone to the Etihad

pulga

Banned
Gazzetta: Conte has asked for 7-8 changes to the squad of which 2 must be top players.

Sometimes I feel really bad for Cunte.
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

We'll get Ibra (at best) and fucking Diamanti. That's it, srsly.

This Diamanti.

Alessandro-Diamanti-Bologna.jpg

lololololol

Gotta get dat ItalJuve rolling, Yogurt!

Clegg

Arnie is right about Michael btw. His scenario looks like a Sopranos rip off.

I'm totally fine with that though. We just need a Paulie Walnuts character as his best mate and I'm in heaven.

Suen

Damn it suddenly went from being really sunny here to lots of rain. Is this a sign for today's CL game? Will Madrid fall? :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
‘It was no surprise that Suarez didn’t win the PFA award after what’s gone on but he would have been my pick ahead of Gareth Bale,’ Aldridge wrote in a column in the Liverpool Echo.

‘Some will say I’m biased, but over the course of the season I believe Suarez has been the best player.

‘Bale is a brilliant talent and I’d love to have him at Liverpool but he’s also one of the biggest cheats. Suarez stopped diving and now the PFA Player of the Year needs to do the same and clean up his act.’

jksimmonsprjjy.gif

Clegg

I haven't played the Balled of Gay Tony in ages but couldn't you visit a driving range?

Maybe they'll give us a proper golf course for GTA V?

Top Bottom