• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

GorillaJu

You guys poopsockin on Fifa until morning I can't understand. I can't be entertained by that game. It's so boring. :(

Suarez better win player of the year. But it'll be Bale, because Suarez is a diver despite diving less than Bale.

Lightning

Banned
You guys poopsockin on Fifa until morning I can't understand. I can't be entertained by that game. It's so boring. :(

Suarez better win player of the year. But it'll be Bale, because Suarez is a diver despite diving less than Bale.
Why does Suarez deserve to win it over Bale? Suarez has had a great season but he has been inconsistent in his finishing still. Bale doesn't always fire either but what he's doing at Tottenham is more impressive than what Suarez is doing at Liverpool.

GorillaJu

Why does Suarez deserve to win it over Bale? Suarez has had a great season but he has been inconsistent in his finishing still. Bale doesn't always fire either but what he's doing at Tottenham is more impressive than what Suarez is doing at Liverpool.

Because Suarez celebrates goals by mock-diving in front of David Moyes, not by acting like fake ass Korean girls making stupid heart gestures.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Because Bale actually has a team to support him at Tottenham, unlike Suárez with Liverpool.

Salazar

11890_536862969693828bdr16.png

Corine jacking Lara Dickenmann's hairstyle. GOOOOD.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
De Sciglio: "As a child I was a Juventus supporter, like my father."

Milan's future Maldini.

It's over, TheLucifer, it's over.

-

Cunte contacted Ibra.

It's over, Timerda, it's over.

True enough. We're not straightforwardly serious about the possibility - just the desire.

But I think other clubs are virtually guaranteed to have more laughable transfer windows than us.

I'm terrified, cautious, optimistic, pessimistic, realistic, and fantastical, all at once. That's being a football fan, for ya :p

Lightning

Banned
True enough. We're not straightforwardly serious about the possibility - just the desire.

But I think other clubs are virtually guaranteed to have more laughable transfer windows than us.
Not us. We will do stuff all even if we make the CL spots again for the 15th straight year. Depressing as fuck.

You will be more active then us. Out of the top 6 I expect us to be the least active.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Interesting interview with Andrea Pirlo in tomorrow's GdS & La Stampa. Galliani gave him a pen as thanks for the last 10 years.

Pirlo signed his Juventus contract with it

I'm dying here

Blablurn

It's not surprising, but it's bad timing a few days before our match against Barca. Lucky for him our laws regarding tax evasion are lax.

yeah, but it's really all about the fucking timing. i mean, we're just playing barcelona after all, right? Fucking Hoeneß.

fuenf

yeah, but it's really all about the fucking timing. i mean, we're just playing barcelona after all, right? Fucking Hoeneß.

Nah it wont matter, he already notified a state attorney of his swiss bank account in January. It' just a dumb coincidence that some paper found out about it now.

Lunchbox

Banned
Aye.

Is it dc of me to post United players in vile Paul Smith suits ?

http://abload.de/img/bip0npmciaedeqzjyr3z.jpg[img]

Honestly, what has happened to that man[/QUOTE]

is it a common trend now to have blazers at that height?

i got an armani silver one where the blazer is like that. feels weird wearing it since i always had traditional long blazer/black suits

Salazar

^^^^ I am too short for Smith's suits to make sense to me. I'd just look like Bob Hoskins.

So excited for Fulham v Arsenal and QPR v Stoke.

The potential for lols, oh my.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
QPR v Stoke is going to be fucking amazing. Andros is going to eat them.

GorillaJu

is it a common trend now to have blazers at that height?

i got an armani silver one where the blazer is like that. feels weird wearing it since i always had traditional long blazer/black suits

It's not a blazer, it's a suit jacket. A blazer is worn separately without matching pants, and in different fabrics from suit jackets.

It has been a common trend to have a short jacket for about 10 years. Which rock have you been living under?

Top Bottom