• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Wooden you missed my 100th goal last night. I hyped it up so much as well.

Had to rage quit.
i3ARti9yAxhaK.png

Shit baby bro is fittin the bill you might as well learn. Driving is therapeutic a lot of the times(at least for me)

1200 euros just for the drivers license and then a 140% sales tax on the cars... If it was as cheap as in the US I would certainly learn to drive, but don't have the money while studying. But eh, trains can get me most places I need to go.

Messi

Shit baby bro is fittin the bill you might as well learn. Driving is therapeutic a lot of the times(at least for me)

Baby bro?

DeGod loves driving me around so its cool. I have the tunes.

Edit: Yay they scanned Dortmund for FIFA 13. Also in screenshots Camp Nou is back and Ramos has finally had a haircut in fifa. I fucking hated Barca's stadium in 13.

Hixx

I was going to post in the Kim Jong Paddy Power thing in OT but I decided to let it die an indignant, zero reply death.

Slizz

1200 euros just for the drivers license and then a 140% sales tax on the cars... If it was as cheap as in the US I would certainly learn to drive, but don't have the money while studying.

Good lord..... 48$ no insurance necessary and you got yourself a Class E license(operate any vehicle basically, no motorcycle and big trucks)

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Noirulus, pulga: Canada just tied at 119' 2-2 vs Honduras in the 3rd place match of the u17 championship. This is going to penalties. :O

FootballFan

All the megatons etc mean Gaf will be an absolute blood bath of fanboys and people gif-ing, by the end it will just be Evilore and Duckroll.

Yep. Even if they turn avatars off, don't allow reaction/joke GIFs, close down gaming and off topic community, close off topic etc. E3 will still bring it down at this rate.

And this is why the World Cup thread had to be nuked.

Wish that thread still existed lol. Would love to read through it again, was a lurker back then.

deGod

Baby bro?

DeGod loves driving me around so its cool. I have the tunes.

Edit: Yay they scanned Dortmund for FIFA 13. Also in screenshots Camp Nou is back and Ramos has finally had a haircut in fifa. I fucking hated Barca's stadium in 13.

I hate driving you around, get off your ass and learn

Lightning

Banned
I'm tired of all the depressing news regarding the Boston situation. That situation is sad as sad and no value for life.

But onto more positive things. Less than 12 hours to go before we take on Fulham in the game to define our top 4 chances. Anything less than a win and top 4 becomes quite hard but we can do it. Chelsea will have tired Fulham out for us to beat them as well!

Top Bottom