• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Lol, great goal by Jarvis there - he whips in a low cross from outside the box, Nolan misses it (and his 100th league goal) by a mere inch, but it floats in anyway. No idea what Wigan's keeper was doing.

Lightning

Banned
Well I am watching the match so, yea. Fulham have had more shots than Arsenal so far, spin that one. :p
Game is only 25 minutes old and the last few minutes haven't been great. These past 10 minutes have been shit.

And just checked the Wigan game to find they are already behind. Not going to be my day today...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why is Giroud shooting from there, when there are two players he can put in on either side.

Because he's a moron. I read today that he's only scored one goal away from the Emirates in the league. He always takes the wrong decision when he's outside the six yard box.

Ushojax

Might be one of those days for Arsenal. The longer they go without scoring...

Please come back to earth. Nobody has scored more goals in the last 15 minutes than Arsenal. Arteta 85' (pen) coming up.

Blackhead

Redarse
Might be one of those days for Arsenal. The longer they go without scoring...

I don't know man, somehow Arsenal always find a way at the end of the season to get the results they need.

Honestly I think it might be better for them to not qualify for Europe, not have any of their players poached + manager feels need to strengthen, and then just focus on the league and fa cup next season.

Good on Fulham for keeping their counterattacking threat. Still have hopes for another 3-3 thriller today.

arkon

Please come back to earth. Nobody has scored more goals in the last 15 minutes than Arsenal. Arteta 85' (pen) coming up.

Well they didn't score in their last game did they? I rest my case.

I would prefer Arsenal win anyway. Makes things more interesting for the final few games. And especially for Spurs vs City :D

Ushojax

Well they didn't score in their last game did they? I rest my case.

Yes but they were playing a top side with something to fight for, one who hardly ever lose. Not a side that's already on holiday.

Top Bottom