• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

arkon

Guys I totally confused . I am being offered a job in Dubai. With initial pay of app. $40k as a package and the company will be providing housing. Is that good enough to survive in Dubai with a decent lifestyle? It's just me and wife. No children.

By providing housing, you mean you're renting from them?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bayern you cruel bastards.
KuGsj.gif

Play with your B team or something!

qindarka

Banned
I don't know, the substitution was a disaster in retrospect. But I think I actually liked it when it happened :(

Just because you conceded after the substitution doesn't mean it was a result of that. Van Buyten wasn't at fault for the goal. And the goal came from a set piece.

Gambit

I don't know, the substitution was a disaster in retrospect. But I think I actually liked it when it happened :(

Really? I remember I was getting dressed to go out and celebrate, but took my boots off again once he took Müller off. I just had a bad feeling about it.

fuenf

Just because you conceded after the substitution doesn't mean it was a result of that. Van Buyten wasn't at fault for the goal. And the goal came from a set piece.

that's the only thing that bothered me with Heynckes, Bayern's total inability to deal with set pieces but they seem to have pulled their shit together.

I blame Heynckes more for bringing in van Buyten with only minutes to go.

And even though he has been very successful this season he still has that tendency in him (to subsitute in a defensive player at the cost of organisation even if the team was in total control). He did it against Arsenal as well, for example.

One poor, if logically sound, decision among dozens that led to you controlling the game and outperforming Chelsea throughout the match. You'd have won if Robben wasn't a bottler and Gomez could control a football properly.

Heynckes was the last person at fault imo

Maybe he could have done better in the league, didn't pay enough attention to make a judgement, but holding any resentment for his decisions in the CL is ridiculous imo. Just like us in 2007, at some point the manager has done their job impeccably, and its down to the players to perform and put the chances away.

Blackhead

Redarse
I won't forgive Heynckes for last year until he wins the CL. Only then will I shut up. (probably)

And no, I am not expecting imrpovement immediately but eventually. And only the last few percentage points.
You can't blame him for last year, except perhaps for taking off Muller. The players bottled it imo.

Gambit

One poor, if logically sound, decision among dozens that led to you controlling the game and outperforming Chelsea throughout the match. You'd have won if Robben wasn't a bottler and Gomez could control a football properly.

Heynckes was the last person at fault imo

Maybe he could have done better in the league, didn't pay enough attention to make a judgement, but holding any resentment for his decisions in the CL is ridiculous imo. Just like us in 2007, at some point the manager has done their job impeccably, and its down to the players to perform and put the chances away.

go away with your reason. Let me give in to my grief and hatred. It feels good.

You can't blame him for last year, except perhaps for taking off Muller. The players bottled it imo.

That's exactly what I blamed him for.

spidye

everyone was great except neuer. Piarro man of the match once again. I think he should start against barca.

neuer should get his act together, though. can't believe how unreliable he has gotten

Blablurn

I'm watching Bayern since around 1994/1995. And this is really the best season I've ever witnessed. Unfortunately we are playing against the best player of all time on tuesday. I don't know what to feel, what to expect!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm watching Bayern since around 1994/1995. And this is really the best season I've ever witnessed. Unfortunately we are playing against the best player of all time on tuesday. I don't know what to feel, what to expect!

Trust me, you're going to win.

And the best player of all time is Ribery.

Top Bottom