• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Suen

Woah, offside goal for Betis. These guys are fucking dangerous this season. Come on Madrid! And where is Madrid-GAF? Am I alone? :lol

edit: Noirulus <3

Noirulus

Didn't he play for some Brazilian team? Santos or Sao Paulo or someone like that. I remember he was linked with a few European sides, if it's the same one anyway.

Yeah, apparently he's a talented Brazilian player that's been fairly shit for Madrid B. Not sure why Mou called him up today.

OH MY FACKING GOD MARCELO IS BEING STRETCHERED OUT FUCK MY LIFE

Suen

Didn't he play for some Brazilian team? Santos or Sao Paulo or someone like that. I remember he was linked with a few European sides, if it's the same one anyway.
Played for Sao Paulo 2010, went on loan for Real Madrid B this year....and now he's playing in the La Liga team (assuming this is his debut)? Wtf does he hold some special talent that I haven't heard about? Also why is Mou using so many important players before our CL game?

Played for Sao Paulo 2010, went on loan for Real Madrid B this year....and now he's playing in the La Liga team (assuming this is his debut)? Wtf does he hold some special talent that I haven't heard about? Also why is Mou using so many important players before our CL game?

Gotze

*laughs*

(Hope its not too serious)

Noirulus

We're getting outplayed by Betis, come the fuck on. Not that Betis are minnows or anything but we've got a CL game in 4 days damnit

EDIT: OH MY GOD WHAT A SHOT FROM CR7 FUCKING POST!

Suen

I know ;____________;

Varane's been pretty good at RB.
Thing is that I think he's both good as CB and RB, Ramos as well. If he could perform well as RB we could easily use Pepe and Ramos as CB. But our problem will be the left back, we really have no one to replace Marcelo. Coentrao is not as good and Arbeloa is....Arbeloa. Personally I'd prefer Coentrao over Arbeloa.

That Ronaldo shot, what a player. We'd be so screwed without him.

We will

try

1-1, I reckon
I'd even take 1-1! Suarez hat trick believe!!!

Suen

We're getting outplayed by Betis, come the fuck on. Not that Betis are minnows or anything but we've got a CL game in 4 days damnit

EDIT: OH MY GOD WHAT A SHOT FROM CR7 FUCKING POST!
Betis are tough. They beat us when we had our away game and their away games has not been that bad this season. Definitely not a team we should go easy on. A win here would be a good boost for the CL game though.

Also :lol Casillas.

edit: Callejon, what does this guy even do. I don't understand what he does on the pitch, I forget he's even existing.

Betis are tough. They beat us when we had our away game and their away games has not been that bad this season. Definitely not a team we should go easy on. A win here would be a good boost for the CL game though.

edit: Callejon, what does this guy even do. I don't understand what he does on the pitch, I forget he's even existing.

He scores when you're already 3-0 up in the last 10 minutes. That's about it though.

Noirulus

I feel sorry for him :( Imagine if we win la decima without him starting, it must be vexing for him not getting any game time.

WOOOO OZIL GOLLL

Suen

He scores when you're already 3-0 up in the last 10 minutes. That's about it though.
Wasteful, it's like playing with ten men, he's just there for some distraction. Should give Morata a spot. Mou out with Fake-Ronaldo, in with Morata pls.

I feel sorry for him :( Imagine if we win la decima without him starting, it must be vexing for him not getting any game time.

WOOOO OZIL GOLLL
Yeah it does kinda suck. Feel sorry for him too, but he did participate in the group stage so he has definitely helped us get where we are now.

WOOOO OZIL GOLLL

i0976x7jldNAi.gif

rodvik

Wigan have pissed on my breakfast by losing. Starting to get worried that Martinez has run out of his motivational magic!

It was the result that most mattered to us. Culd have used Stoke losing though :(

I am beginning to believe DiCanio is a good manager. God help me.

Noirulus

This linesman is horrible.

I would be suicidal too if I earned a couple of millions every year and had to play 10 games a year for that.

Fml.

The millions help I'm sure but recognition from your peers = happiness for a lot of people. Callejon went from super-sub to super-shit in half a year. :/

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Giorgio Chiellini and Nicklas Bendtner are back in the Juventus squad for tomorrow night’s encounter with Milan.

tumblr_ml5qcynsjl1r30r4xo2_500.gif

QPR will be looked at for decades to come as the example of 'how not to spend your newly given millions'

Decent players who can't be arsed with their careers
Massive, non performance-related wages
Young, inconsistent players forced to pick up the slack from the lazy ones (Taarabt is in both categories)
A manager looking for one last pay-day on the back of a huge disappointment

Camorenesi was, is and always will be brass.

Top Bottom