• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

arkon

Things that can be gathered from posts about him, and his general posting style is just really grating to me.

Perhaps you guys feel the same abou my posts though :p

Well, I just remember the whole furore around his modding and when he got caught out about editing posts and shit. I thought he'd done something else again. It pays to hide in these massive community threads.

Milchjon

Will be interesting to see who is involved in this, hard to imagine Hoeneß was able to put away supposedly more than 500 million Euro just with his own business.

Oh, I won't cry if other parts of the Bayern organization were somehow involved in this ;-)

arkon

It depends how Messi is going to approach the first leg really. I'm sure lessons have been learnt from the away matches in Milan and Paris.

FootballFan

It depends how Messi is going to approach the first leg really. I'm sure lessons have been learnt from the away matches in Milan and Paris.

PSG? A late deflected goal and massive offside one. Not that much you can learn from that tbh. Milan away though I agree.

Fry

C_27_photogallery_8959_listphoto_itemPhoto_11_immagine.jpg

ioHQ19AhSM9sX.jpg

Razor554

Abidal has been in beast mode. Dude beats cancer like twice and is ready to make Gomez(or whoever striker starts for Bayern) his bitch.

FootballFan

He'll be tailoring the training sessions to maintain concentration towards the end of matches. Just like AVB.

That is true I guess. You can't stop the deflected goal, but you can stop it from getting to that point.

Barca team and it's fans seem so dead without Messi lol. Navas doing a good job.

I don't think it's that. It's the massive CL game coming up. Because realistically, you and I both know La Liga is pretty much done.

Abidal has been great, Villa has had a few good chances, Iniesta has been the go to guy, not sure if Fabregas is on(no seriously, is he on?)

arkon

That is true I guess. You can't stop the deflected goal, but you can stop it from getting to that point.

I don't think it's that. It's the massive CL game coming up. Because realistically, you and I both know La Liga is pretty much done.

Abidal has been great, Villa has had a few good chances, Iniesta has been the go to guy, not sure if Fabregas is on(no seriously, is he on?)

Yeah. Understandable with a semifinal vs Bayern looming.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's amazing how Fabregas has regressed since he left Arsenal. From a world class CM to the Clint Dempsey of Barcelona.

I gather from your posts that you're a pretty good lad. I just have to keep reminding myself you like Liverpool, then I'm like: How?

Cheers. You're a Manc though, so you're still a cunt :p

@Usho, I've said it all before, but he was stupid to think he would progress as a player there. Heart ruling his head, clearly.

Suen

OMG cesc was seriously on in that half? Holy shit. LOL

Cesc :(

I know the Bayern game is the big one and most people are probably focused on it. If Madrid had snatched those two points when the game between Barca and Celta(?) ended in a draw and Barca lost now we would have had a small chance of actually catching up, granted that Barca really screw it up. Don't see this happening though. Still I'd expect there to be some atmosphere in Camp Nou, whole place seem quiet really, I was almost falling asleep. Bernabeu had plenty of nice atmosphere around it throughout the game. Iniesta and Villa has created and had some good chances, I'm honestly surprised they haven't scored any goal yet and meanwhile Levante is mostly set on defending.

It's amazing how Fabregas has regressed since he left Arsenal. From a world class CM to the Clint Dempsey of Barcelona.
This is probably bound to happen with any quality Arse player who goes to Barca. He doesn't seem that happy there and Alex Song recently said he's not happy as well. The thing is that it's never ever easy to earn a regular starting spot in Barca, sometimes you have to wait quite a long time before you earn it (or when they don't have better options). So what will these two players do? Will they wait for the chance and try to prove themselves? Or will they stay benched much of the time in the coming season(s)?

FootballFan

Should have moved to Barca at the age of 28. Just wasted there at the mo.

Some Barca fans also wanted this tbh. Buy him then loan him back to Arsenal for 2/3 years or just wait 2/3 years then buy him.

Can't imagine his face once he sees Sergi Roberto making the team, who is a great player imo. Even less time for Cesc.

Some Barca fans also wanted this tbh. Buy him then loan him back to Arsenal for 2 years or just wait 2 years then buy him.

Can't imagine his face once he sees Sergi Roberto making the team, who is a great player imo. Even less time for Cesc.

When he scores, he celebrates like a man who knows that his days at the club are numbered. Its really quite annoying for me from a selfish perspective. When he was at Arsenal, I didn't want him to play well as we were fighting with them for a few seasons. Then he moved and I thought I might get to enjoy watching him play (and I really do enjoy watching centre midfielders with his skills,) but he's been turned into a player who merely stands on the edge of the box trying to play one-twos and scoring the odd goal.

He has perhaps the second-best through ball and vision in the world, but he doesn't get to show it because he's in the wrong team :(

Top Bottom