• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Noirulus

The penalty was partly due to Carvalho being way out of his position. He should have ran back to defend after the corner.

It was a tough situation. Game will become harder now, Betis will push hard to get that one point.

Yeah. It wasn't a terrible decision but still a poor challenge. I don't blame him though as there was no defense at the back.

arkon

Giorgio Chiellini and Nicklas Bendtner are back in the Juventus squad for tomorrow night’s encounter with Milan.

tumblr_ml5qcynsjl1r30r4xo2_500.gif

Time for Bendtner to step up and be counted.

Hixx

PAOLOOOOO DI CANIO
you are the love of my life
oh paolo di canio
I'd let you shag my wife
paolo di caniooooo
i want dirty knees too

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I know, I know. I laughed while typing it.

---

What are the rules for players getting medals in Serie A. Is it like the PL where you need to have played a minimum number of games before you are eligible?
Elia and Krasic received their medals.

Krasic deserved it for scoring a decisive goal on Catania, at least.

dc89

Stockport County, concede a goal which has probably relegated them. The fans reaction? Storm the pitch and attack the Kidderminster players, punching one of them.

What a disgrace.

Suen

Our defense was not so good today and Betis pushed hard and played good.

Fuck you CR7, can't shake hands with the opposing team because you didn't score a goal. Shit attitude.

madmackem

Saw this tweeted 3 games. 6 points. 5 goals. 2 clean sheets, for games against chelski away newcastle away and everton at home you couldnt ask for any more.

Scum

1. Man Utd
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. Spurs

Not surprised to see Arsenal finish in the Top 4. lol
Enjoy your time away Bale. ;_;

BTW, is QPR gone?

Hixx

He was a beast mate, johnson looks like a different player as does sess. That pass back had me worried like.

Seb had a great game apart from that, still don't know what the fuck he was thinking. I thought Mig was going to be off as the ball was probably going in so thought it would count as a clear goal scoring opportunity instead of just a backpass...

Top Bottom