• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

FootballFan

I wouldn't go that far. He's still got some decent stats for the team.

That is true, it shows he still has the talent, he scores and assists all the time. But everything in between is very average. Even though I doubt it, maybe when Xavi starts playing less things will change.

spidye

Things that can be gathered from posts about him, and his general posting style is just really grating to me.

Perhaps you guys feel the same about my posts though :p

<3
no way. you are the funniest female genital here on this site

only user that I find rather annoying is wario64.

<3
no way. you are the funniest female genital here on this site

only user that I find rather annoying is wario64.

I was seething with jealousy when I read that thread about him being employed by GameTrailers :(

It was hard not to wade in there and ask what he'd actually done to deserve it other than being quick on the Refresh and New Thread buttons :p

'Bomba' is annoying as fuck though, and contributes to the misanthropy that is all too common on Gaf, with people willing games to fail, not for the developer to change, but for them to go under.

spidye

He already paid the tax office five million. Given the interest rates and tax rate on interests it seems rather likely that he has a fucking fortune there. Man, all this bullshit talk about transparency and honesty, about taking responsibility and then this. If this turns out to be true he'll have to step down, there's no way he'll be able to work as club president anymore.
yeah. either he has to step down or the members have to vote for a new presdient.
I'm really disappointed.

I was seething with jealousy when I read that thread about him being employed by GameTrailers :(

It was hard not to wade in there and ask what he'd actually done to deserve it other than being quick on the Refresh and New Thread buttons :p

'Bomba' is annoying as fuck though, and contributes to the misanthropy that is all too common on Gaf, with people willing games to fail, not for the developer to change, but for them to go under.

yes exactly.

Fry

17396_10152749660900015_568722603_n.jpg

yeah. either he has to step down or the members have to vote for a new presdient.
I'm really disappointed.

Do you guys have candidates with different aims for the club like Barca and Madrid, or is everyone pulling in the same direction? You should be fine if its the latter.

spidye

lolololol the face of the dog
Do you guys have candidates with different aims for the club like Barca and Madrid, or is everyone pulling in the same direction? You should be fine if its the latter.

that's not my problem with all this.
you can hate him but he was one of the most if not THE most important person in german football in the last 20-30 years. he helped to shape the bundesliga to the third important league in europe. he helped many clubs in germany because they were on the binge of going bankrupt( most important one is dortmund)
he was some holy deity among bayern fans.

arkon

I'm not surprised he could do all that, with all the tax dodging. Typical Bayern. Getting things done illegally. Next you'll be telling me he made small deposits to all the teams to make this season possible for Bayern.

Razor554

Lolregas. Shit all game then he scores the winner. Thats how he roll

Alexis has been great since he came on, earned his starting spot vs Bayern.

FootballFan

Lolregas. Shit all game then he scores the winner. Thats how he roll

Alexis has been great since he came on, earned his starting spot vs Bayern.

Yep Alexis has been a beast. As for Cesc, just like I said earlier. He scores/assists a lot but in between those moments...yeah..

arkon

Yep Alexis has been a beast. As for Cesc, just like I said earlier. He scores/assists a lot but in between those moments...yeah..

That's one of the most important bits in football! You don't win games by having higher possession stats. You need to stick it in the onion bag every once in a while.

Top Bottom