• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

FootballFan

That's one of the most important bits in football! You don't win games by having higher possession stats. You need to stick it in the onion bag every once in a while.

Wtf you don't? :(

The in between stuff is just as important though. Iniesta rarely scores/assists but he is great because of the impact he has on games. Cesc is the opposite, I literally didn't know he was on in the first half, but he scored the winner so good on him.

arkon

Wtf you don't? :(

The in between stuff is just as important though. Iniesta rarely scores/assists but he is great because of the impact he has on games. Cesc is the opposite, I literally didn't know he was on in the first half, but he scored the winner so good on him.

Just what you need in a second striker! Invisible until they don't know what's hit them.

spidye

reading through the bayern forum. everyone wants his head. he's done.

very unfortunate but he destroyed his very successful career himself

Fry

ibuLqfLxOPszU9.gif

ijhregwC7C9bD.gif

ibf916qoalKkMx.gif

ifSEUUsQkQ7iz.gif

i5FzhBaHHS2uZ.gif

i5Y8Rfq7KhVYH.gif

i4RjG25OsnrOt.gif

HNrC0og.png

derExperte

Loooooool hypocritical Bayern cunt. Typical.

Wasn't him. But yeah, that's another problem for Bayern now, doesn't matter who said what and that it's Uli's private shady business, this will all fall back on them as everyone and their dog will search for agitating quotes. PR nightmare. So fuck him for that alone.

arkon

Kick'em all out please. Bayern deserve better than those bitter cunts.

Kahn, Effenberg and Blablurn. Can't go wrong with them.

I can imagine that. Him rolling up to press conferences and just shouting BAAAAAAAAYEEEEEERRRRRNNNN randomly. Good fun.

Wes

venison crêpe
The way Bayern keep on continuing to score lots of goals is making me think the Bundesliga is actually a worse league than I originally thought.

FootballFan

The way Bayern keep on continuing to score lots of goals is making me think the Bundesliga is actually a worse league than I originally thought.

I keep asking and no one answers.

Is it because BundesLOLga or Baygods? Bayern maybe just are that good. Or the teams they play suck. Can't tell until they play us I guess.

Wes

venison crêpe
I keep asking and no one answers.

Is it because BundesLOLga or Baygods? Bayern maybe just are that good. Or the teams they play suck. Can't tell until they play us I guess.

I think Bayern are demi-gods playing in a field of ants and salmon.

arkon

Hannover's defending looked shite from those gifs. Bayern are still one of the best teams though. Hard to say how they'd do on a cold night in Stoke.

Suen

Malaga what's going on? I go away for 10 minutes and they are under with 4 goals against a really bad Valencia this season, wtf :(

derExperte

I think bundesliga sucks this year. dortmund scored nearly as many goals as we do.

Today I had the dubious honor of witnessing the horror that was Frankfurt vs Schalke live. 6th vs 4th place. Everyone other than Dortmund and maybe Leverkusen is pure shit on legs this year, unbelievable.

Lightning

Banned
Baptistaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Nuce freekick! One goal before half is good! Still think Valencia has this :(
Malaga's defence in some games is just horrendous. It would be funny if Valencia blows this but you'd need to be a brave person to predict it.

Top Bottom