• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

WJD

Please nobody quote it, I'm in the library and if anyone sees that I'll probably be kicked out of Uni. Like, every Uni.

Wes

venison crêpe
You won't want that, Wes. I almost wanted Villa to win tonight so a) they can stay up and b) we can win the title at Arsenal

but you're being mean.

I saw it more of a compliment in the same vein as Fady. Your post will be a weekly event to both tremble in fear and look forward to, much like the release of Football Weekly or hearing Gary Neville lick your eardrums.

Linius

If you say so, sailor.

I know right.

aYn.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Anyway, like I said there's a part of me that wants Villa to win tonight (or at least draw) for some fucking bizarre reason IF it was guaranteed they'd stay up and we'd win the title next week. But that can't be guaranteed, so sorry Villa-GAF. Shinjisan behind RVP tonight please.

As for this weekend's action:

- Spurs goals were all lovely. Mancini (or whoever else) really needs to address the lack of width in that side because when AVB made the switch they were being outrun and stretched all along the pitch.
- Suarez loooooooooooooool you magnificent cunt. Fucking needs to get sectioned, but I hope he stays in the league.
- Vidal penalty was class. Milan were really poor though, didn't really put up a fight.
- Fiorentina yessssssss get dat CL spot. Timerda lol
- Sunderland looking good and much fitter already, but they've got to get a higher calibre of player next year. Too many of them are playing on PDC's strengths atm. Alfie is boss tho.
- Arsenal are fucking wank. Luckiest cunts in the league.

Wilbur

Banned
I saw it more of a compliment in the same vein as Fady. Your post will be a weekly event to both tremble in fear and look forward to, much like the release of Football Weekly or hearing Gary Neville lick your eardrums.

:lol :lol

Awwwwwww why couldn't you beat Fulham last week, WHY

Gabby was a big miss then, would have stretched Senderos like no one's business. For all the skill Zog has, he doesn't really fucking impose himself on a game does he?

Wilbur

Banned
I fucking HATE Man U

This just makes it even sweeter. Just beautiful.

Anyway, let us have this night, lads. When it comes to the relegation battle, CL games, when Juve and Barca win their leagues, I shall be more than happy to post about them

but tonight

is the night

when 19 becomes 20

i need dat pl like i've never needed dat pl before

make love to me willy

This just makes it even sweeter. Just beautiful.

Anyway, let us have this night, lads. When it comes to the relegation battle, CL games, when Juve and Barca win their leagues, I shall be more than happy to post about them

but tonight

is the night

when 19 becomes 20

i need dat pl like i've never needed dat pl before

make love to me willy

I know, but I had to let it out.

dc you are my King in the North

Wilbur

Banned
Can't wait for Ferguson to retire. They're going to finish 5th. Behind us.

In the Championship apparently, considering where Pardew's got you fucking marked for.

If he doesn't improve next season with no Europa League distraction, then I think you should get rid. Last year's goodwill + no backing in the transfer market + EL + injuries means this year he can't be blamed too much I think. But he really needs to improve next year or you should bring back Keegan.

Kyoufu

Yes. Yes you are right. If United win tonight it will only strengthen our cause, we need to pull together and ensure the next UnitedGAF banning is even bigger and even longer.

ManureGAF are cool though.

In the Championship apparently, considering where Pardew's got you fucking marked for.

If he doesn't improve next season with no Europa League distraction, then I think you should get rid. Last year's goodwill + no backing in the transfer market + EL + injuries means this year he can't be blamed too much I think. But he really needs to improve next year or you should bring back Keegan.

I'd love Keegan back. Too bad he cries when things don't go his way. Plus the whole Mike Ashley court case shit. :(

Wilbur

Banned
I'd love Keegan back. Too bad he cries when things don't go his way. Plus the whole Mike Ashley court case shit. :(

It'd be a disaster of Kenny proportions. He wouldn't be able to handle the fallout when Cisse calls Evra a negrito.

Genuinely think Poyet's worth a punt if he doesn't get Brighton up this season. He's done a fantastic job there. Backed well enough, with a lovely new stadium and solid infrastructure yes, but he's got an eye for a player and they play some lovely stuff. Want Brighton to come up via play-offs this year tbh.

Kyoufu

It'd be a disaster of Kenny proportions. He wouldn't be able to handle the fallout when Cisse calls Evra a negrito.

Genuinely think Poyet's worth a punt if he doesn't get Brighton up this season. He's done a fantastic job there. Backed well enough, with a lovely new stadium and solid infrastructure yes, but he's got an eye for a player and they play some lovely stuff. Want Brighton to come up via play-offs this year tbh.

Would prefer Zola over Poyet.

Top Bottom