• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Kenka

This man would suit ManU:

strootman.jpg

Arnie

Glad Strama is staying, build a team rather than chopping and changing. Plus, he's a sexy bastard.

Speaking of spunky managers, Rodgers trench coat yesterday was naughty as fuck.

GorillaJu

We should've beaten Fulham, yes. Had lots of good chances in the first half. It was unfortunate. We've had rough luck all season and that's just anotehr instance.

Gabby's injury came at a bad time. He was just coming in to form. Hopefully he is fully recovered for tonight. Need his work rate.

Insomnia is troubling, yes. However he does seem to perform well during "big matches" when he knows the cameras will be on him. Likewise Benteke seems to prefer playing against the top sides - I think the challenge excites him.

Tonight I imagine we'll line up:

------------------------- Guzan -------------------------

Lowton ---------- Vlaar ------ Baker -------- Bennett

------------- Westwood ------ Delph ------------------

Weimann ------------ N'Zogbia ------------- Agbonlahor

----------------------- Benteke -------------------------

Lambert has told the players to enjoy tonight, enjoy the focus of attention and go all out. We seem to be more up for it away from home anyway and the famous (hah) OT crowd should be a bit more lively tonight. He may put Sylla back in for N'Zogbia - we'll see.

Also:

BIdGbm9CUAA3MM6.jpg:large

Godzan.

I think it'll be more like

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ GODzan ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lowton ~~~~~~ Vlaar ~~~~~~~~~~ Baker ~~~~~Bennett

~~~~~~~ Westwood ~~~~~~~~~~~Delph ~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~N`GODbia~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wiseman~~~~~~~~~~Bentekkers~~~~~~~~~AbGODlahor

Anyone else have some sick ass Villa formations to post?

Meier

Nice to see that Deuce is now up to 11 goals. I think he could finish the year around 15 total across all comps. Pretty solid return given his price.

He has 11 more for the US during this season as well.

Nice to see that Deuce is now up to 11 goals. I think he could finish the year around 15 total across all comps. Pretty solid return given his price.

He has 11 more for the US during this season as well.
That's a really good return. I thought he had about 5 or 6. 11 goals from midfield is great, not exactly been at his best either.

Wilbur

Banned

Wes

venison crêpe
Anyone else have some sick ass Villa formations to post?

------------------------- Schmeichel -------------------------

Bardsley ------- McGrath ----- Baker --------- Bennett

------------ Djemba-Djemba - Delph -------------------

Insomnia --------------------------------- Fast As Fuck

--------------- Yorke ------------ Dublin -----------------

Clegg

If you've won the league with a few games to spare then the trophy is usually presented at the last home game of the season.

I presume we'll get it today and a guard of honour at the next game.

For some reason I had it in mind, they'd only get it the first game they are actually champions (if its not the last game of the season already that is)

Would be kinda funny to see RVP lift it at the emirates :p

But yea, best to do that after a home game :) Guess we'll see

Meier

That's a really good return. I thought he had about 5 or 6. 11 goals from midfield is great, not exactly been at his best either.

Well, he is at 6 in the league (in 24 games) but he has 5 more in the other competitions (2 in the Europa and 3 in the FA Cup).

I need Villa to win 1-0 with someone other than Benteke scoring for the sake of fantasy.

Also, I kind of hope Moratti's faith in Strama isn't rewarded. Inter are most like Inter when they're chopping and changing managers every six months. Any measure of consistency worries me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I need Villa to win 1-0 with someone other than Benteke scoring for the sake of fantasy.

Also, I kind of hope Moratti's faith in Strama isn't rewarded. Inter are most like Inter when they're chopping and changing managers every six months. Any measure of consistency worries me.
As much as I'd like to see them finish 9th (or below), I think it is vital that they qualify for Europe. Fuck the coefficient, I just want to see them suffer.

Top Bottom