• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Wes

venison crêpe
:lol :lol

Awwwwwww why couldn't you beat Fulham last week, WHY

Gabby was a big miss then, would have stretched Senderos like no one's business. For all the skill Zog has, he doesn't really fucking impose himself on a game does he?

We should've beaten Fulham, yes. Had lots of good chances in the first half. It was unfortunate. We've had rough luck all season and that's just anotehr instance.

Gabby's injury came at a bad time. He was just coming in to form. Hopefully he is fully recovered for tonight. Need his work rate.

Insomnia is troubling, yes. However he does seem to perform well during "big matches" when he knows the cameras will be on him. Likewise Benteke seems to prefer playing against the top sides - I think the challenge excites him.

Tonight I imagine we'll line up:

------------------------- Guzan -------------------------

Lowton ---------- Vlaar ------ Baker -------- Bennett

------------- Westwood ------ Delph ------------------

Weimann ------------ N'Zogbia ------------- Agbonlahor

----------------------- Benteke -------------------------

Lambert has told the players to enjoy tonight, enjoy the focus of attention and go all out. We seem to be more up for it away from home anyway and the famous (hah) OT crowd should be a bit more lively tonight. He may put Sylla back in for N'Zogbia - we'll see.

Also:

BIdGbm9CUAA3MM6.jpg:large

Godzan.

Kyoufu

For personal reasons or because you think he's the better manager? I think both are good, but Poyet's stronger for me.

Sheer sex appeal.

Watford smashed Blackburn 4-0 and I couldn't help but get a hard on for Zola.

His playing style is very attractive.

WJD

Think we're almost nailed on to go behind tonight before coming back in notoriously clanky fashion.

Evra to bundle in a winner in front of the Stretty.

Wilbur

Banned
We should've beaten Fulham, yes. Had lots of good chances in the first half. It was unfortunate. We've had rough luck all season and that's just anotehr instance.

Gabby's injury came at a bad time. He was just coming in to form. Hopefully he is fully recovered for tonight. Need his work rate.

Insomnia is troubling, yes. However he does seem to perform well during "big matches" when he knows the cameras will be on him. Likewise Benteke seems to prefer playing against the top sides - I think the challenge excites him.

Lambert has told the players to enjoy tonight, enjoy the focus of attention and go all out. We seem to be more up for it away from home anyway and the famous (hah) OT crowd should be a bit more lively tonight. He may put Sylla back in for N'Zogbia - we'll see.

formation bro <3

I watched the game and thought you played some really nice stuff, but its that killer edge when Benteke isn't on top form and you don't have anyone of Gabby's experience to pick up the pieces. I really fucking rate Weimann but he doesn't have the coolest head yet when it comes to chances.

Benteke terrified the fuck out of me at Old Trafford, so I can see him doing the same tonight. Anyway, its not games like this one where you'll be looking to pick up points I suppose. So good shit, Lambo.

Why are we talking about the next Newcastle manager? Pardew isn't going anywhere yet.

Just hypothetically, considering this season so far. When koofy is posting sack Pardew every week I can't help but laugh. Don't think he deserves too much flak for this year.

Sheer sex appeal.

Watford smashed Blackburn 4-0 and I couldn't help but get a hard on for Zola.

:lol. That's because you knew Jeff was having a tear fap

I think Watford play some lovely stuff yeah; would pick them AND Brighton to come up if I could. Cardiff and Hull are boring as fuck. Solid, especially Cardiff, but boring.

Not gonna lie, I hope Barca gets Bayern off their high horse tomorrow. Well, okay, Hoeneß should be off his already, anyway. Wouldn't mind the rest of Bayern shutting the fuck up, though.

Wilbur

Banned
Not gonna lie, I hope Barca gets Bayern off their high horse tomorrow. Well, okay, Hoeneß should be off his already, anyway. Wouldn't mind the rest of Bayern shutting the fuck up, though.

The scenarios I'd be happy with:

a) Bayern absolutely fucking pummel Barca and then lose to Dortmund in the final
b) Bayern absolutely fucking pummel Barca and then lose to Madrid in the final
c) Barca absolutely fucking pummel Bayern and then lose to Dortmund in the final
d) Barca absolutely fucking pummel Bayern and then lose to Madrid in the final

Anything else and I'll be ANGRY

Missing both games... again. 5-9 on Wednesday means I can watch the second half in a pub I suppose, but doing 12-12 tomorrow. Fuck life.

The scenarios I'd be happy with:

a) Bayern absolutely fucking pummel Barca and then lose to Dortmund in the final
b) Bayern absolutely fucking pummel Barca and then lose to Madrid in the final
c) Barca absolutely fucking pummel Bayern and then lose to Dortmund in the final
d) Barca absolutely fucking pummel Bayern and then lose to Madrid in the final

Anything else and I'll be ANGRY

Agreed. Right now, I'd put my money on a Clasico final with Barca winning it, though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How many have you won without the bribing

When I said "proper" I meant we don't pay people in brown envelopes to win stuff.

Never happened. Not even in Calciopoli, and that's even according to FIGC.

What are we doing here?

Sunday. 21st April, 2013.

Allegri is still in charge of AC Milan.

Try telling me you didn't set that up.

HOW DID YOU KNOW

Gifting us Pirlo was brilliant though, right?

Wilbur

Banned
Never happened. Not even in Calciopoli, and that's even according to FIGC.

What are we doing here?

HOW DID YOU KNOW

Gifting us Pirlo was brilliant though, right?

First one's just banter, hence bud colouring. Viva is the best troll in the whole thread.

But yes secret agent Max has come up trumps.

Wilbur

Banned
proper league? the EPL?

:lol

You guys make my day.

Your days will probably be even better when your league is relevant again.

Not even a cunt hair like Russia. Just a follicle poking out the top of the pussy. Invisible.

Apart from Ajax of course. Cheers linius lad

Speaking of which, Strama is confirmed for next season.

KuGsj.gif

Arnie masturbates. Adriano flagellates.

Thought they'd make a punt for Montella.

Arnie

:lol

Arnold and WillKiller are my most loyal of banner men. They feast at the dias with me, and soon enough we will feast on the salty tears of United fans.
I'd follow you into war just because you're Northern, even though I know we're fighting a losing battle. We don't have the numbers to beat the southern cunts but we'll fall trying, mouths chomping like starving rats.

Wilbury's return was great, though. Viva's mural was a bit odd, like. Although I kind of understand it, it feels like we've all been banned over the last few weeks.

Symbolically, at least.

Top Bottom