• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

I hope Falcao becomes the next current Torres if he goes to Chelsea. Then Roman and co. can shove all those millions up their blue arse. Fuck Chelsea.

#FalcaoStayLaLiga

Lightning

Banned
I hope Falcao becomes the next current Torres if he goes to Chelsea. Then Roman and co. can shove all those millions up their blue arse. Fuck Chelsea.

#FalcaoStayLaLiga
If Madrid go for Falcao he will tell Chelsea to get fucked, you know that.

Secondly. La Liga sucks. Real Madrid sucks

Thirdly. You're awesome though!

qindarka

Banned

#FalcaoStayLaLiga

Fuck Madrid too. Not like they don't spend millions and obliterate the transfer record. Don't give me any crap about how madrid 'earned' that money either.

All the more important for United to kick Chelsea's ass and then Spurs kick their ass putting Chelsea into the Europa and no more Falcao or Mourinho! Problem solved.

And Arsenal will quality for the CL and get nowhere near the semis as is their custom.

What are the chances of Hamberg selling us Rene Adler if we approached them? Would he leave the Bundesliga to come to the EPL and Arsenal? He's an outstanding goalkeeper. Would love to have him with us.

Sadly probably pretty good. Adler is one of the best keepers in the Bundesliga but hsv are poor a fuck.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Torino's Meggiorini says he didn't use "black" as a racist insult towards Pogba but just as a normal insult like "pale face".

Oh so I guess that makes it alright then.

Mastadon

Banned
Torino's Meggiorini says he didn't use "black" as a racist insult towards Pogba but just as a normal insult like "pale face".

Oh so I guess that makes it alright then.

Does he have any black friends? That's how you can tell if someone is racist.

Has anyone petitioned Mumei about getting Elsk unbanned for the final?

nacimento

Watching Tijuana vs Palmeiras. Surprised the stadium isn't full considering this is probably the biggest match in the club's history.

Well, why would people want to see a visiting second division team? Takes away all the fun to play in the Libertadores with such failures.

Hackbert

if Barca wins, the Kings will lift the Stanley Cup this year

oh i bet Barca wins.. but that does not mean they go trough ^^. And let me say how i hate this yellow card rule. Reset the damn things before the final. It seems stupid to me, that the players who gave everything to make the finale possible, have to sit on the bench....

Clydefrog

oh i bet Barca wins.. but that does not mean they go trough ^^. And let me say how i hate this yellow card rule. Reset the damn things before the final. It seems stupid to me, that the players who gave everything to make the finale possible, have to sit on the bench....

oh I meant if Barca wins the cumulative scoreline.

Carbonox

looooooooooooooooool Ben Arfa was apparently wearing a PSG top and shorts at a Tyneside health club. Riled up everyone there.

I don't see him staying at Newcastle in the Summer which saddens me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Does he have any black friends? That's how you can tell if someone is racist.
His teammate, Ogbonna. :p

And let me say how i hate this yellow card rule. Reset the damn things before the final. It seems stupid to me, that the players who gave everything to make the finale possible, have to sit on the bench....

nedved0514_me.jpg

I'm so down right now.

We had it.

If Özil just passed to Ronaldo on that play...

This is even more painful than a 0-0.

Anyway, congrats Dortmund fans. Your team has been better on the 180 minutes.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
looooooooooooooooool Ben Arfa was apparently wearing a PSG top and shorts at a Tyneside health club. Riled up everyone there.

I don't see him staying at Newcastle in the Summer which saddens me.

Spurs are being linked with him today. Please no, not only is he a twat but he's made of wet toilet paper. I doubt anyone in the PL will bother with him.

Kenka

BAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

C'mon, leave to us some more Borus-jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa time !

I still cannot fucking believe it. I even overslept after the gigantic rush my heart had yesterday evening. Amazing.

Hummels-Comme-dans-un-reve_article_hover_preview.jpg

It's totally awesome to have Bayern in the final as well but it was actually more expected after their tremendous season last year. You couldn't have said of Dortmund. The fact that they raised to the occasion is even more satisfying because it defied the odds. I am so fucking proud of these men.

Damn, I hated fussball 15 years ago. How come I changed so much.

Congrats Dortmund and congrats in advance Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayern !

Messi

C'mon, leave to us some more Borus-jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa time !

I still cannot fucking believe it. I even overslept after the gigantic rush my heart had yesterday evening. Amazing.

Hummels-Comme-dans-un-reve_article_hover_preview.jpg

It's totally awesome to have Bayern in the final as well but it was actually more expected after their tremendous season last year. You couldn't have said of Dortmund. The fact that they raised to the occasion is even more satisfying because it defied the odds. I am so fucking proud of these men.

Damn, I hated fussball 15 years ago. How come I changed so much.

Congrats Dortmund and congrats in advance Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayern !

Thanks for the support :/

FootballFan

I dont get his tag, can anybody explain it to me pls?

There's a link on the tag you can click to get where it's from.

Basically detective gaf(along with reddit and everyone else) was claiming a lost student was one of the bombers in Boston, without any proof other than he was missing lol.

Claims like "Yep, 100% that is him. You have to be blind not to see it." etc.

...Only for it to turn out not to be him, and to make matters worse his body was found not that long after, dead.

Feel bad for the family, as if having your son wrongfully labeled a terrorist wasn't bad enough, then you find his body.

Shitty situation, but people like to be detectives. Check out this post.. so creepy. :S

To think a lurker on GAF actually looked up his girlfriend on facebook to ask if he really goes out with her. Man that is weird lol.

Feorax

Apparently Newcastle have banned a reporter from the Telegraph who ran a story saying there's a split in the dressing room.

Worrying.

Mastadon

Banned
Apparently Newcastle have banned a reporter from the Telegraph who ran a story saying there's a split in the dressing room.

Worrying.

Why are people this stupid. Even if the story is false, Newcastle have given it weight by banning the guy because it looks like they're hiding something.

fuenf

There's a link on the tag you can click to get where it's from.

Basically detective gaf(along with reddit and everyone else) was claiming a lost student was one of the bombers in Boston, without any proof other than he was missing lol.

Claims like "Yep, 100% that is him. You have to be blind not to see it." etc.

...Only for it to turn out not to be him, and to make matters worse his body was found not that long after, dead.

Feel bad for the family, as if having your son wrongfully labeled a terrorist wasn't bad enough, then you find his body.

Shitty situation, but people like to be detectives. Check out this post.. so creepy. :S

To think a lurker on GAF actually looked up his girlfriend on facebook to ask if he really goes out with her. Man that is weird lol.

thanks but wtf? @ the bold part. detective gaf is trippin.

Oxx

Didn't Meus get banned in the school shooting thread as well for posting unsubstantiated links?

Messi

“‘Impossible’ is only a word that weak men use to live in the world in which they were given, not daring to explore the power they have to change it. ‘Impossible’ is not a fact, it’s an opinion. ‘Impossible’ is not a statement, it’s a challenge. ‘Impossible’ is potential. ‘Impossible’ is temporary. ‘Impossible’ is nothing.”- Dani Alves

I hope the whole team has this attitude.

REMUNTADAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom