• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Fergie is giving Januzaj a lot of praise. He must rate him quite highly.

I don't think he talked about Pogba or Morrison as much.

arkon

There's a link on the tag you can click to get where it's from.

Basically detective gaf(along with reddit and everyone else) was claiming a lost student was one of the bombers in Boston, without any proof other than he was missing lol.

Claims like "Yep, 100% that is him. You have to be blind not to see it." etc.

...Only for it to turn out not to be him, and to make matters worse his body was found not that long after, dead.

Feel bad for the family, as if having your son wrongfully labeled a terrorist wasn't bad enough, then you find his body.

Shitty situation, but people like to be detectives. Check out this post.. so creepy. :S

To think a lurker on GAF actually looked up his girlfriend on facebook to ask if he really goes out with her. Man that is weird lol.

Extremely creepy. Lucky I don't have a girlfriend for GAF to harass.

;_;

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Viva's new shirt

BJIj7QKCIAAkOqP.jpg

♥

Arnie

Suen

If Madrid go for Falcao he will tell Chelsea to get fucked, you know that.

Secondly. La Liga sucks. Real Madrid sucks

Thirdly. You're awesome though!
Lightning, fourth spot is waiting for us <3

Fuck Madrid too. Not like they don't spend millions and obliterate the transfer record. Don't give me any crap about how madrid 'earned' that money either.
We do spend millions but Roman is one greedy fuck. Also we earn that money because we're better, your team is shit and plays shit football. JT is the only saving grace of your team.
<3

The reason I don't want Falcao to go to Chelsea, aside from making your JT team stronger, is for the same reason EPL followers wouldn't want Bale to go to La Liga, both bring entertainment and competition to both leagues and of course I'd prefer it to stay that way. Obviously that is an unrealistic wish though, Falcao at EPL would just feel weird....unless he's wearing an Arsenal kit, then I'm fine with it. Wenger pls.

I've been thinking about this for a while.......if Spurs and Arsenal make it to the top four and Chelsea fails would Falcao want to go there, especially now that Atletico pretty much has guaranteed their CL spot?

Still sad about yesterday :`(

Well at least they went out with a bang. Can't blame Mou on the second leg, first leg though was horrid with Özil RM.
Still, I honestly believe the Real Madrid team is pure shit. Alonsos best days have past a long time ago, Özil moments of genius are mared by his often lackluster attitude and complaining to the ref whenever he goes down, a clinical striker has been missing since at least 2-3 years, Khedira is a muppet and Real Madrid's best RB is playing at Leverkusen.

I wish Mou would have thrown more youth players into the cold water, like he did with Varane (truth be told, he had no choice when he did that). Look at how this kid managed to surprise everyone. I refuse to believe that there weren't any other promising offensive players one could have given a chance to instead of rotating Benz/Higuian a million times.

Ah well. Let's hope Bayern destroys Barcalolna tonight.

#Fuck Bayern.

Salazar

Some Dutch tv goober said:
"He just wants his opponent out of the way by any means. He is street smart. It is obvious he has not had his education from Eton. He is from Montevideo, Uruguay. Everything is permitted in his view to win a game.

lol

Motherfucker don't know about Eton.

This is illustrated as early as 1825 by the death of Lord Shaftesbury's son in a fistfight at Eton when he was only 13. Significantly, the Earl refused to take any legal action against either the school or his son's opponent because the fight had been conducted according to the rules of the day governing fistfights. The day being the era of the pugilists, the fight went on until one combatant could take no more, and the liberal use of brandy to revive the protagonists between rounds is thought to have contributed to the unfortunate lad's death.

Luis Suarez wishes he could be Etonian hard.

P1XiZsH.jpg

"New transfer rumors before the final: The handle pot is moving on a free transfer - from London to Dortmund!"
"We congratulate BVB for the win of the Wembley journey."

Evonik ads are fucking awesome, love them.

Fady K

More funny to me is Sahin's expression of joy to celebrate with Dortmund right after hahaah.

Barcabros. I've been reading the last few pages. Let's not do this :( We'll be heartbroken.

We'll need to score 6 goals if Bayern score only 1. 6 goals. Against Bayern effin Munich.

No chance.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Interesting motivational tactics by Conte (from Pirlo's book)

Pirlo: "they fear us, more and more. They (many people) remind us daily, in particular Antonio Conte reminds us, when he sticks on the door of the locker room articles of opponents talking about us. Interviews and comments cut out (from papers) with maniacal care, stuck on the entrance of the room. Conte underlines with the red marker the things people say about us..."

Conte: "Lads, have you heard this guy? He said that we have weaknesses"

Team: "It's bullshit coach"

Conte: "...It might be but if we are men, we have to prove it on the pitch that he's wrong."

Conte: "...And this other guy? He swears that we'll collapse eventually"

Team replied: "This is bullshit too coach!"

Conte: "We shouldn't fall for the trap, the only way to prove it is a lie, is to win."

Conte: "Oh and have you read the last line which I underlined?"

Team: "Yes, this dumbass said that we're the most hated team in the world"

Conte: "...He's right about that, when we see him on the pitch we have to thank him for the compliment, it means that we're back"

Conte: "Remember: only those who don't win, receive sympathy from their rivals"

Team: "He also said that you're mad"

Conte: "See? After chatting a lot of rubbish, he said something true"

Conte: "Now you owe me €1.20"
Team: "Why?"
Conte: "For the newspaper"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Conte <3

Fady K

"I left Dortmund and joined United to win the Champions League." - Shinji Kagawa

Would be hilarious if Dortmund win it. I love it when players leave a team when they are starting to do better than ever only for them to sit back and watch them win the ultimate trophy next season.

Bayern will be too tough to beat in the final though.

K1LLER7

"I left Dortmund and joined United to win the Champions League." - Shinji Kagawa
No need to get greedy shinji. You'll still get that. First it was the PL. next will be the CL. After we sign RUMBO, Ronnie, Bale, Stroots, Marchisio and James. Then our best players will be in next season like Bebe and Adnan.

Also, Barca will beat Dortmund at Wembley :p

Kozak

Banned
I hope Chelsea lose their next PL game so they have to put all their energy into securing a top 4 spot in the PL rather than winning the EL.

images

Fady K

loooooooooooooooooool

Oh damn.

Better Fady loved that even more as it was one of his teams.

I actually find it pretty cool that Barca won the CL before he came and after he left haha! The guy got a little unlucky, came in between two CL trophies.

Fady K

I hope Chelsea lose their next PL game so they have to put all their energy into securing a top 4 spot in the PL rather than winning the EL.

images

Worry not Kozak, this season's Chelsea will choke, one way or another. They lost 6 of a possible 7 trophies.

Salazar

Former Manchester United marksman Ruud van Nistelrooy has revealed his plans to move into coaching, in an exclusive interview with ManUtd.com.

Time to reunite him with Welberg for remedial finishing work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom