• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mm411yPWns1ruzhcvo8_250.gif
looooool

his new haircuts shit

After Sian Massey laid down the law today, BE CAREFUL, how far away are we from having a female ref in the PL.

Infact, is there a female ref anywhere in the English leagues? Or Europe?

And do lino's transition to being refs? Sian needs to be a ref. She's well good at being a lino though.

fffdffdsgiujm.gif

After Sian Massey laid down the law today, BE CAREFUL, how far away are we from having a female ref in the PL.

Infact, is there a female ref anywhere in the English leagues? Or Europe?

And do lino's transition to being refs? Sian needs to be a ref. She's well good at being a lino though.

There is one in the 2 bundesliga.

EY1EyT8.jpg

So I'm watching Six Feet Under atm, and this woman comes into the show, and I'm wondering who she is, looks pretty familiar. I checked the credits for her name, but I don't think it came up :/

Feorax

I've just seen a few quite shocking tweets. Is it true there were a small group of Everton fans singing "always the victim" when the thanks mosaic was put up?

Please tell me it's bullshit.

Linius

Milan Gaf, does Emanuelson play much? Never hear anything about him.

Edit

Oh lol, I see he is at Fulham now. Do we Fulham fans in this thread? :lol

Linius

You missed the edit :p

But I assume he's on loan because he wasn't good enough? Strong competion for his position on the field at Milan?

i hope we take urby back . . . i've always liked him and he would be a good backup winger in our 4-3-3 system.

tumblr_mmc16pfOPa1s6zuzpo4_500.jpg

I swear Galliani has a thing for black players. Boateng and Constant were not pictured.

lol. we do have a large amount of black players, but historically that wasn't always true. so i don't think the gold tie favors black players, he just favors good ones (except for traore/muntari, our black players are excellent).

flippedb

Banned
You missed the edit :p

But I assume he's on loan because he wasn't good enough? Strong competion for his position on the field at Milan?

He got better by the time he left, I guess Allegri wanted him to get better before playing him. If I recall correctly, he used to be played as a trequartista, a similar position to what Boateng gets. Boa is better than Urby, so he got loaned.

I really hope he comes back. He's fast and fairly good with the ball. He needs to work on his finish, though. Maybe now that Bojan leaves he'll be back.

flippedb

Banned
Urby used to upload pictures on twitter, of him and Robinho hext to each other, claiming they were brothers. They look the same from a TV broadcast distance.

Muntari is not that bad. Traoré, on the other hand...ugh.

Oh, and I guess Mr. Golden Tie fell for the old "Once you go black" thing lol

Linius

He got better by the time he left, I guess Allegri wanted him to get better before playing him. If I recall correctly, he used to be played as a trequartista, a similar position to what Boateng gets. Boa is better than Urby, so he got loaned.

I really hope he comes back. He's fast and fairly good with the ball. He needs to work on his finish, though. Maybe now that Bojan leaves he'll be back.

Would be good to see him sucseed at Milan. He's a product of our youth system after all.

not gonna lie, after watching them both a ton of times, i still sometimes mix up robinho and urby.

Most of his time at Ajax he had long hair. Didn't look like Robinho at all :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom