• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Tuesday night without Champions League :( good thing anyway. Fucking revision time Tuesday, got an exam Wednesday. And Friday.

/life

flippedb

Banned
Someone should make an icon of this for the OP :lol

as you wish

piquequbgy.png

Fry

Only city conceded less than Chelsea this season, defense is mostly fine but need a better cm to give some protection.
You have solid centre backs and Cech is always great...but you cant go far with those full backs...

You have amazing attacking force that just needs to be complemented by a world class striker.

K1LLER7

On paper, strongest 11 would be Man City. United have a weaker 11, but are better as a team. Plus Fergie.

Spurs will be up there if they keep hold of bale and add a world class Striker and Possibly another CM.

You have solid centre backs and Cech is always great...but you cant go far with those full backs...

You have amazing attacking force that just needs to be complemented by a world class striker.

Huh Cole is still class. Azpi has yet to show the amazing shit French football fans claimed he did, but I'm willing to give him some more time when premier ass is solid cover and there is such a lack of good right backs on the market. Bring on Digne if Cole leaves and I'm happy with that.

A world class striker is a no Brainer.

jtb

Banned
Chelsea's biggest problem area is the same as United, Arsenal imo: all three need a good, physical midfielder.

Fry

Huh Cole is still class. Azpi has yet to show the amazing shit French football fans claimed he did, but I'm willing to give him some more time when premier ass is solid cover and there is such a lack of good right backs on the market. Bring on Digne if Cole leaves and I'm happy with that.

A world class striker is a no Brainer.
Cole os getting old though...should be good to move him on IMO.

Cole went like 6 years getting the better of every right sided player anywhere ever.

Since last season he's been a bit patchy. And that one time at OT when Valencia totally wrecked him. Good times..

K1LLER7

Cole is past it. He's not as quick as he used to be and doesn't make runs forwards as much. Valencia
fucking Valencia
got past him so many times today. If only Antonio could cross a ball properly.

Hixx

Cole is past it. He's not as quick as he used to be and doesn't make runs forwards as much. Valencia
fucking Valencia
got past him so many times today. If only Antonio could cross a ball properly.

lol no-one cares if Valencia gets past them. He'll either fucking turn around or give it to the keeper anyway.

It's great defending.

K1LLER7

lol no-one cares if Valencia gets past them. He'll either fucking turn around or give it to the keeper anyway.

It's great defending.

Last season we were comparing him to Bale. This season we're wanting to sell him to some newly promoted team :(

Someone needs to get that #7 shirt off of him. Sunderland should take him, he'll be perfect for you guys. He's brillint at standing still with the ball.

Whenever I watch Valencia, he's very predictable. Kick the ball past the defender with your right foot, cross it in and it gets cleared. Or he'll turn around and pass it back.

Never switches it up really.

K1LLER7

Whenever I watch Valencia, he's very predictable. Kick the ball past the defender with your right foot, cross it in and it gets cleared. Or he'll turn around and pass it back.

Never switches it up really.

Runs up to LB, everything slows down until Rafael makes the overlap.

Ronnie come back :'(

Last season his crossing was on point. now he's worse than Bebe.

MPW

so fener got knocked out europa

lost league match today which pretty much hands the title to GS

dat melo

Melo.jpg

back to juve this summer

Timurid

maybe when he's ready to retire!

that's my reasoning for holding out hope on drogba coming back to marseille

Cr7 is coming to Paname this summer and he is going to score 6 goals minimum against you. N'Koulou is going to have a fun time. :D

Is N'Koulou going to England this summer?

Aston Villa is currently fifth in the current form table and eighth in the league based on form since January 31.

Also, I search "Victoria Macreatis" and this thread came up fifth in Google Search.

feel

In case she decides to randomly google herself.

HI BABE, HOW YOU DOING? YOU SO FINE GIRL I LOVE YOU

Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis Victoria Macreatis

heckfu

Banned
sup Heck!

What's with that bugs bunny/hgs thing going on at halogaf?

My boy! Miss you over there. And it's a stupid clique thing :D

Cr7 is coming to Paname this summer and he is going to score 6 goals minimum against you. N'Koulou is going to have a fun time. :D

Is N'Koulou going to England this summer?

I LOVE N'Koulou. In all reality I think we'll try to hang on to him but there's always a chance given our recent financial...er...struggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom