• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Pescara-Fan-v-Genoa.jpg

What a depressing photo. I hope the club treated him right and let him meet his team. True fan right there

So glad to see Sheffield United fail. This is the last year we have to pay them and their cunting chairman any money from the Tevez thing. Hopefully they won't put it to any good use.

We stand for the clubs that dream of being took on the same journey our owners enabled us to embark on.

Fuck them and fuck City, too.

Bumhead

Banned
So glad to see Sheffield United fail. This is the last year we have to pay them and their cunting chairman any money from the Tevez thing. Hopefully they won't put it to any good use.

They've already spent it all.

Every last penny of it has been accounted for, and it has been for quite a while, before they got their final payments.

Financially they're fooked. I'm hoping a third season in League One will finish the job.

I'd read your PS4 stuff Hitcher, I think it will be a while for a UAE release compared to UK. So it would be a nice way to pass time, especially with you able to upload videos and all!

Speaking of the Hammers' finances. . .where did all that money go that we got from winning the playoff final? We spent money on Jarvis. Where did everything else go?

Did DG reinvest all of it in Anne Summers stock?

Tc91

Did you guys see that keeper I think it was Huddersfield? Both teams needed a point to stay up and he kept the ball for 2-3 minutes and no one closed him down.

What a joke.

Bumhead

Banned
Did you guys see that keeper I think it was Huddersfield? Both teams needed a point to stay up and he kept the ball for 2-3 minutes and no one closed him down.

What a joke.

Why?

Both teams needed a point and they got it.

Was actually a pretty massive risk on Barnsley's part though as a late Peterborough goal at Palace would have sent them down.

Tc91

Why?

Both teams needed a point and they got it.

Was actually a pretty massive risk on Barnsley's part though as a late Peterborough goal at Palace would have sent them down.

It's a bit of a piss take, I can see why they'd do that and you can't do anything about it but the keeper is a bit of a wanker.

The ref tried to get them up the pitch.

Meier

The old lady Juve video is priceless btw. She's got some serious moves for her age. The peeing thing aside, a must see.

Speaking of the Hammers' finances. . .where did all that money go that we got from winning the playoff final? We spent money on Jarvis. Where did everything else go?

Did DG reinvest all of it in Anne Summers stock?

Probably went to paying off some of our debt, which the Daves see fit to remind us about every so often - £60m it currently stands at, iirc.

Also, we spent £8m on Jarvis, £2.8m on Collins, £1m on Carroll's loan fee and wasted £5m on Maiga (who has only played in 16 games) and £2m on Diarra (who has already bogged off back to France, complaining that he wasn't getting selected every game).

Meier

What makes this story even crazier to me is that it isn't the first time it's happened in Serie A this year as Yurt surely recalls. What a weird league.

Probably went to paying off some of our debt, which the Daves see fit to remind us about every so often - £60m it currently stands at, iirc.

Also, we spent £8m on Jarvis, £2.8m on Collins, £1m on Carroll's loan fee and wasted £5m on Maiga (who has only played in 16 games) and £2m on Diarra (who has already bogged off back to France, complaining that he wasn't getting selected every game).

Carroll probably cost about £3-4m in wages too. No way a guy who transfered for £35m isn't on at least £100k a week.

which footy gaf user do you guys hate the most?

The ones that support Tottenham.

Not on a personal level, you understand, just on principal.

Meier said:
Carroll probably cost about £3-4m in wages too. No way a guy who transfered for £35m isn't on at least £100k a week.

Yeah, I imagine they're pretty substantial - £80-90k a week was the figures given in the papers at the time of the deal.

Either we reduced the debt by a lot or we have a decent cash reserve now. I heard numbers around 90m were the prize for winning that final.

I'd read your PS4 stuff Hitcher, I think it will be a while for a UAE release compared to UK. So it would be a nice way to pass time, especially with you able to upload videos and all!

Holy shit, I thought you were English lol :D

So we've got

-You and Fady in Abou Diaby
-Morsel in Japan
-FootballFan in New Zealand
-Shake Appeal, Messi, juanpablo and deGod in Ireland
-Andres, Meier, Awesome Animals, Timurid, Swagger and Slizz in the States
-pulga in Honduras
-Blablurn, fuenf, Milch, Kenka and ElTopo in Germany (presumably)
-The Lucifer in Italy
-Linius, Bacon and confuziz in Dutchland
-LFMartins86, rvy and Lambda in Portugal
-Wooden and bjaelke in Aggerland
-faridmon is from Norway (?)
-MPW, war recon zero, keit4, PantyPhantom, Noirulus, bud23, Spanish Wrath in Spain
-Sviat in The Motherland
-spidye in Austria
-Zabo in Slovenia
-kharma, operon, Kyle and Salva in Northern Ireland
-Fry8 and RobinhoMk2Fan10 in Brazil
-Letters in venezuela
-Yurt in Liverpool will win the league next season, just Kuwait
-Suen in Sweden
-pappe in India

Anyone else, and who have I got wrong?

Also, we need more xenophobia to spice this thread up

spidye

So we've got

-You and Fady in UAE (or is Fady in Dubai?)
-Morsel in Japan
-Messi, Kyle and deGod in Ireland
-Andres, Meier, Awesome Animals and Slizz in the States
-pulga in Honduras
-Blablurn, spidye, fuenf, Milch, Kenka and ElTopo in Germany (presumably)
-Yurt, Zabo, The Lucifer, Timurid and Shake Appeal in Italy
-BLSwagger10, LFMartins86, rvy and Lambda in Portugal
-MPW, war recon zero, keit4, PantyPhantom, Noirulus, bud23, Spanish Wrath, Suen in Spain
-Sviat in The Motherland

I live in Austria

kharma45

Is Quiche banned?

Yep.

So we've got

-Morsel in Japan
-pulga in Honduras
-MPW, war recon zero, keit4, PantyPhantom, Noirulus, bud23, Spanish Wrath, Suen in Spain
-Sviat in The Motherland

Technically Kyle is Northern Ireland :p along with me and Salvadora.

dc89

Velez's Vice President say City have made an offer for Gino Peruzzi and are in pole position to sign him.

Who? Anyone know anything about him?!

Timurid

So we've got

-Morsel in Japan
-pulga in Honduras
-Sviat in The Motherland

I'm in the states and I think shake is from the states too. Zabo is from Slovakia, and yurt was spawned in Tartarus.

YURT!!! MEGATON!!!!

I read that and thought it was bs, but it would nice to see yurt's delicious tears.

Wilbur

Banned
i'm talking about really strong hate, guys. user which make u mad

Don't think there's anyone that really really fucks me off, just different people's opinions that do every once in a while.

Big Boss is hilarious the way he pops in here when Barca get 'fucked over'. He's a villain of the highest order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom