• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Holy shit, I thought you were English lol :D

So we've got

-You and Fady in Abou Diaby
-Morsel in Japan
-FootballFan in New Zealand
-Messi, juanpablo and deGod in Ireland
-Andres, Meier, Awesome Animals, Timurid, Swagger and Shake Appeal, Slizz in the States
-pulga in Honduras
-Blablurn, fuenf, Milch, Kenka and ElTopo in Germany (presumably)
-The Lucifer in Italy
-Linius, Bacon and confuziz in Dutchland
-LFMartins86, rvy and Lambda in Portugal
-Wooden and bjaelke in Aggerland
-faridmon is from Norway (?)
-MPW, war recon zero, keit4, PantyPhantom, Noirulus, bud23, Spanish Wrath, Suen in Spain
-Sviat in The Motherland
-spidye in Austria
-Zabo in Slovenia
-kharma, Kyle and Salva in Northern Ireland
-Fry8 and RobinhoMk2Fan10 in Brazil
-Letters in venezuela
-Yurt in Liverpool will win the league next season, just Kuwait

Anyone else, and who have I got wrong?

Also, we need more xenophobia to spice this thread up
I'm in Sweden bro.

Where's my Power Stone 3?

Oh too late Hitcher

I'll be honest, I only know 2 things about Slovenia

1: England played them at the 2010 World Cup (won 1-0 I think, Defoe scored)
2: Robert Koren, the voluntary Championship player, plays for them

lol Brentford

Manchester City have apparently stepped up interest in Atletico Madrid’s young midfield talent Oliver Torres.

Marca report that the Premier League side, who have been keeping tabs of Atleti’s highly-prized creative midfielder Oliver since he was 16, have recently moved to scouting the player’s work with the senior side.

Having debuted for the capital club in August before returning to the B team, 18-year-old Oliver has recently stepped back up to first team affairs under Diego Simeone.

In response, City reportedly sent scout and former Deportivo and Celtic player David Fernandez to watch the youngster in Atletico’s 0-0 draw at Depor this weekend.

http://www.football-espana.net/30621/city-scout-atleti’s-oliver

Oliver is really good, not sure what he would do at city thou, he still needs 2-3 years under his belt.

Clegg

City might be going down the Chelsea route of signing talented young players and then never actually playing them.

Suen

i loved everything about dreamcast when i got it. my parents were too strict (and poor) to ever buy me a PS1 or N64, but they had some more money by the time the DC game out and treated my brother and i. as a result, i went straight from genesis to the DC, and the system completely blew my mind. the nostalgic games for me are sonic adventure 1/2, powerstone, soul calibur, shenmue, JGR, as well as a bunch of other games i played on DC for the first time because i skipped the earlier generation such as soul reaver, shadow man, fur fighters, re: code veronica, and RE2.
My man. While SNES will be my favorite console ever Dreamcast is definitely among the top there for me. First game was Soul Calibur...can't believe how many hours I spent on it with people around me, remember spending the entire christmas holiday on it with my siblings. It's still my favorite fighting game ever (with SF 2 being close behind it). I can still go back and play it today and enjoy it just as much, it's such a masterpiece.

Oxx

Playing demos of Sonic Adventure, Ready2Rumble, and Trickstyle in the local Choices outlet was precisely enough Dreamcast for me.

bud

Nj26I.jpg

does anyone know how i can recreate this (it was posted in another thread, but the guy who posted it never responded after that) in open office? it looks so beautiful and simple.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Khal Drogo's car.

PNLPNxk.jpg

Also the colours of their rivals Lazio. What a daft cunt.
KuGsj.gif

neX4DgG.jpg

i24t1d7.jpg

vzQJyID.jpg

Luke Brown won more titles (2) than Totti and Cassano.

Kenka

Nj26I.jpg

does anyone know how i can recreate this (it was posted in another thread, but the guy who posted it never responded after that) in open office? it looks so beautiful and simple.
This guy is probably a schoolmate of my friend Wilbert.

jtb

Banned
Nj26I.jpg

have you checked templates? I know in MS Word there's a whole bunch of options for various CVs. Pages (OSX) too.

confuziz

Banned
Nj26I.jpg

If you type in the education + experience in Google of that guy, you would probably find his linkedin and his actual name...=P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom