• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

BEST IDEA EVER

This Summer

FootyGAF

Katzenjammers German bar in London

Champions League final

Everyone wear lederhosen

PARTY

feel

I don't really hate anyone, you're all great!!

jk

I really hate bacon after his comment about the Portuguese, and well, his racism and homophobia in general.

Keit4 is bottom of the barrel too imo, but just because of his football opinions.

Holy shit, I thought you were English lol :D

So we've got

-You and Fady in UAE (or is Fady in Dubai?)
-Morsel in Japan
-FootballFan in New Zealand
-Messi, juanpablo and deGod in Ireland
-Andres, Meier, Awesome Animals, Timurid and Shake Appeal, Slizz in the States
-pulga in Honduras
-Blablurn, fuenf, Milch, Kenka and ElTopo in Germany (presumably)
-Yurt, The Lucifer in Italy
-Linius, Bacon and confuziz in Dutchland
-BLSwagger10, LFMartins86, rvy and Lambda in Portugal
-Wooden and bjaelke in Aggerland
-faridmon is from Norway (?)
-MPW, war recon zero, keit4, PantyPhantom, Noirulus, bud23, Spanish Wrath, Suen in Spain
-Sviat in The Motherland
-spidye in Austria
-Zabo in Slovakia
-kharma, Kyle and Salva in Northern Ireland

Anyone else, and who have I got wrong?

Also, we need more xenophobia to spice this thread up
I'm in Venezuela.

Meier

Hitcher: Sviat is actually in Canada. Think he was even born there but has Russian parents (or a parent). One of the United bros is Canadian and his girlfriend/wife is the one girl who posts in the thread.. forgetting her name. Also, Dubai is a part of UAE.

Velez's Vice President say City have made an offer for Gino Peruzzi and are in pole position to sign him.

Who? Anyone know anything about him?!

Looks like a youngster. I don't recognize him from FM offhand but with a last name like that, I bet he has an Italian passport too.

Edit: Wikied him and his cousin was a goalkeeper for Italy (Angelo Peruzzi) so yeah, I guess he'd be able to join easily if we were interested. His wiki entry says he came to the fore after marking Neymar during the Copa Libertadores. Nastasic is known for his first game starting at Fiorentina when he shut down Ibra so hey, let's keep up this trend!

which footy gaf user do you guys hate the most?

Arnie can be a dick at times but I love you all.

Holy shit, I thought you were English lol :D

So we've got

-You and Fady in UAE (or is Fady in Dubai?)
-Morsel in Japan
-FootballFan in New Zealand
-Messi, Kyle and deGod in Ireland
-Andres, Meier, Awesome Animals and Slizz in the States
-pulga in Honduras
-Blablurn, fuenf, Milch, Kenka and ElTopo in Germany (presumably)
-Yurt, Zabo, The Lucifer, Timurid and Shake Appeal in Italy
-Linius, Bacon and confuziz in Dutchland
-BLSwagger10, LFMartins86, rvy and Lambda in Portugal
-Wooden and bjaelke in Aggerland
-faridmon is from Norway (?)
-MPW, war recon zero, keit4, PantyPhantom, Noirulus, bud23, Spanish Wrath, Suen in Spain
-Sviat in The Motherland
-spidye in Austria

Anyone else, and who have I got wrong?

Also, we need more xenophobia to spice this thread up

Me and Fady are in Abu Dhabi, I think Yurt is in Kuwait.

Wilbur

Banned
MUFC Facebook update:

If yout reading this comment your parent will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you can copy this comment on 5 photos good luck sorry

Manchester always leads while others follow,well done Sir Furgerson's boys,keep on keeping on with the arch-angel

whts a "manc"?

valencia >> try 2 kick the ball toward a colegue wen u try 2 cross the ball

Man U mouth water! almost as good as congo!!

i had a horror dream dat we had 2 face bayern muchin.. so scary i shudder

For all the angles I hope: shinji 2 play in the devoured 10 position role COMMENCE
sounds like something I'd say

Woof woof RVPersie passed em the doggy bowl to lick from...lick lick lick the drobbing goons

Is Billy O'Brien the goal-keeper for Manchester United

MUFC Facebook update:

If yout reading this comment your parent will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you can copy this comment on 5 photos good luck sorry

Manchester always leads while others follow,well done Sir Furgerson's boys,keep on keeping on with the arch-angel

whts a "manc"?

valencia >> try 2 kick the ball toward a colegue wen u try 2 cross the ball

Man U mouth water! almost as good as congo!!

i had a horror dream dat we had 2 face bayern muchin.. so scary i shudder

For all the angles I hope: shinji 2 play in the devoured 10 position role COMMENCE
sounds like something I'd say

Woof woof RVPersie passed em the doggy bowl to lick from...lick lick lick the drobbing goons

Is Billy O'Brien the goal-keeper for Manchester United

Next OT titles? :p

Why exactly do people nostalgasm over the Dreamcast? Shenmue and...?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte to PSG is so funny on so many levels. Tell Tancredi to stick to his usual Liverpool and Spurs shenanigans.

Also PRIVACY IS DEAD! Fucking hell guys remove my name.

Remember when that guy from Square Enix came on stage at the PSMeeting and basically said 'hey guys, we're gonna show you something in 3 months' time. Please be excited' and fucked off again? Good times.

Swindon you JTs

Why exactly do people nostalgasm over the Dreamcast? Shenmue and...?

i loved everything about dreamcast when i got it. my parents were too strict (and poor) to ever buy me a PS1 or N64, but they had some more money by the time the DC game out and treated my brother and i. as a result, i went straight from genesis to the DC, and the system completely blew my mind. the nostalgic games for me are sonic adventure 1/2, powerstone, soul calibur, shenmue, JGR, as well as a bunch of other games i played on DC for the first time because i skipped the earlier generation such as soul reaver, shadow man, fur fighters, re: code veronica, and RE2.

Slizz

Chu Chu Rocket, Jet Set Radio, MSR, PSO, Resident Evil Code Veronica, Soul Calibur, Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, Skies of Arcadia, Ready 2 Rumble...

We have a good list going. F1 racing was awesome, Silent Scope.... The very first UFC game was hilarious and actually fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom