• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

No, not ever. What happened is that they were getting ridiculously close to FIFA in terms of sales.

Ah. That's a shame. The quality of PES and FIFA during PS2 gen was night and day.

I used to be a Sega fanboy but then I played Winning Eleven 5 and BAM! Bought a Japanese PS2 (modded). Great times.

rodvik

I cant really want Stoke to win can I? Ugh, it feels so wrong.

Hopefully the super swans smash dirty Wigan tomorrow so we can all breath easier.

Mastadon

Banned
Sunderland created the Hendeity and therefore deserve to stay in the league. Is it still possible for stoke to go down? That would be ace.

Kassu

Banned
I just want Sunderland to win to see more Di Canio gifs lol

ibprawcMov2VSo.gif

bet placed on Di Canio and his boys.

all i know about Stoke is when Partridge tells Lynn "some of these people came from Stoke". and Lynn couldn't present a cat :(

Mastadon

Banned
Anyway fuck Stoke and Sunderland, the mighty Sassuolo play tonight and can finally confirm their rightful place in Serie A.

Hoping Sunderland win, firstly because I can't stand Stoke and Tony Pullis is the most annoying manager in the league (until next season when we have to suffer the insufferable; Steve Bruce) and secondly because the Mackems need to stay up so we can welcome Paolo back to the Boleyn when they come on down next season.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
"Brentford FC have played at Griffin Park since September 1904. Griffin Park is unique in British football, in that there is a pub on each corner." How can you hate this club? Something wrong with you Hitcher.

"Brentford FC have played at Griffin Park since September 1904. Griffin Park is unique in British football, in that there is a pub on each corner." How can you hate this club? Something wrong with you Hitcher.

I don't drink :p

Brentford can still fuck off :D

Don't really have anything against them :p

Certinty

That's why I'm a Brentford fan!

Fucking amazing from all the lads considering what happened in the last few minutes of normal time here and 9 days ago!

COME ON!!!!!

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I'm hoping Yeovil go up. They've got a nice strip. :p Remember watching them make their way back into the football league years back. Nice story. Wouldn't be displeased with Brentford though, they'll win if they deserve to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom