• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Schweini is a disgraceful user name. So is Gareth Bale and Brenton Rodgers for that matter. But when I change mine to Liam Ridgewell I'll think otherwise, so just wait it out Fry.

Sunderland are going down if they lose this.

Fry

Schweini is a disgraceful user name. So is Gareth Bale and Brenton Rodgers for that matter. But when I change mine to Liam Ridgewell I'll think otherwise, so just wait it out Fry.

It's not bad you bell-whiffing cunt

Messi

And mine? :(

Wilbur

Banned
And mine? :(

Not great, but its better than fucking Schweini.

Best username is probably Arnie. Simple. Reflective of the poster. One word. Two syllables. Just a good username. Hate usernames like xOxo_COCKBIGGERTHANMYTROUSERS31134_oxOx

WJD

Always thought my username would be a bit of a mouthful for anyone to say. I like how it looks though.

Viva's got the best one.

Mastadon

Banned

Why are you being so mean today? :(

Meier

Just seeing Sunderland's last two games.. man, those are tough fixtures. If they can get a point here, they can maybe hope for a point next week since it's at home (wouldn't expect a win but ya never know) but they'll get thrashed at Spurs on the final day.

The 3rd spot is going to be veeeery interesting.

Her name is Jane Douglas (@janedouglas). I followed her because she did some Inside Xbox videos or something at some point.

Outside Xbox is kinda good, only watched one episode of it though. She's cute.

How can you say that, YA CUNT!

I always felt that if someone doesn't quote me = hate. - Hitcher, 2013.

Mind = blown.

Quabtem physics is so fascinating. I wish I could study it on the sides. :p

Carbonox

Doing an Alien Anthology Blu-Ray marathon but only with the alternative editions. My first time watching these versions on Blu-Ray and I'm very impressed with the picture quality of the first Alien film on Blu-Ray. Looks fantastic.

Messi

Doing an Alien Anthology Blu-Ray marathon but only with the alternative editions. My first time watching these versions on Blu-Ray and I'm very impressed with the picture quality of the first Alien film on Blu-Ray. Looks fantastic.

Hardly an anthology when it is only two movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom