• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Outside Xbox is kinda good, only watched one episode of it though. She's cute.

I always felt that if someone doesn't quote me = hate. - Hitcher, 2013.

Quabtem physics is so fascinating. I wish I could study it on the sides. :p

It would be quite the subject to do part time haha!

Wilbur

Banned
Don't really give a fuck if Sunderland go down. Stoke and Norwich are my top two choices, and Villa, Southampton and Wigan are the ones I definitely want to stay up. Fulham can stay for Berba. Newcastle I don't mind but it would be hilarious if they did go down. So Sunderland are my third choice for relegation.

So please beat Stoke, you cunts.

rodvik

Don't really give a fuck if Sunderland go down. Stoke and Norwich are my top two choices, and Villa, Southampton and Wigan are the ones I definitely want to stay up. Fulham can stay for Berba. Newcastle I don't mind but it would be hilarious if they did go down. So Sunderland are my third choice for relegation.

You are a good man. I have always said so.

Kyoufu

I really do hate you.

I heard Gardner got sent off. Good news for us that. We'll take all the help we can get!

Gardner playing would have been better for you. lol

Be honest, how much of that is down to Kyoufu? :lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I heard Gardner got sent off. Good news for us that. We'll take all the help we can get!

He scored against us on the last day two seasons ago, for Birmingham. Luckily Pav was on hand to send them down anyway.

Wilbur

Banned
Some boy just came up to me with a fish in a bag and asked me to take it

Kept saying take it, I said I don't want it and he said just fucking take it bruv

I said no I'm getting the bus and he gave me scary eyes and wouldn't let me pass

But I did eventually and he said I'm cruel

What the fuck

dc89

Kept saying take it, I said I don't want it and he said just fucking take it bruv

I said no I'm getting the bus and he gave me scary eyes and wouldn't let me pass

What the fuck

You're sat in a bus. With a fish?

Edit: in mah dreams

Linius

What the fuck

He tryed to give you a Magikarp and you refused?!! You're cruel!

RobbieH

gardnervjuzu.gif

What the fuck

009G4VU.jpg

D_prOdigy

What the fuck

your life is just one big jrpg

sell the fish for 50g

Fry

What the fuck

Gay%20Fish.png

Gardner playing would have been better for you. lol

I don't think so. It's been quite easy to frustrate us this season at home by just working really hard in midfield. 3 of the games I went to this season were good examples of that (West Brom, Everton and Newcastle). And also the game against Norwich.

He scored against us on the last day two seasons ago, for Birmingham. Luckily Pav was on hand to send them down anyway.

Yeah he'd probably have scored a penalty or something

Blablurn

Jupp needs more praise! I remember our fans screaming "ottmar you are the best" when he was our coach. Never heard it with Jupp. He really deserve some more recognition. And my feeling says he will get it after the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom