• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

isn't every picture with him like this ?

ipNe04XbRuH56.gif

Meier

wat? WAT???

Series creator and writer of the Channel 4 sitcom set in a company’s IT department, Graham Linehan just announced during an IT Crowd Q&A at German conference re:publica that the long-teased special, which he has previously stated will serve as the finale to the series, will be filmed in three weeks’ time.

The script for the forty-minute special was written over a year ago, but the actors, including Richard Ayoade, Katherine Parkinson, Chris O’Dowd and Matt Berry, have been too busy with other filming commitments – and in one case a pregnancy – to work on it until now.

In the meantime Linehan also announced that his new TV sitcom Count Arthur Strong, based on the character that has been appearing in Radio 4 sitcoms for a few years, is expected to be broadcast on BBC Two in June. It was filmed in January, so that might give you an idea of when the IT Crowd special will be broadcast…

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/05/06/the-it-crowd-to-return-for-one-more-episode/

Meier

Man, Sunderland are shooting themselves in the foot. Have to get a shot off there.. what a waste of a nice entry ball.

Wish City had loaned Guidetti to Sunderland or something. They would have been playing him down the stretch.. what an absolute waste to keep him playing for the EDS exclusively.

FootballFan

Yesterday's game Barcelona vs Betis, cemented one thing Villa will leave, and the team continues to win even with Adriano in the center of the defense, terrible performance.

Tello continued to make a difference, and Alexis continued to do just enough to float by.

Yep, Villa is out. Sanchez looks like he will be given another shot next season. Still young and talented, maybe Villa leaving could help.

Tello is a legend.

dc89

Man, Sunderland are shooting themselves in the foot. Have to get a shot off there.. what a waste of a nice entry ball.

Wish City had loaned Guidetti to Sunderland or something. They would have been playing him down the stretch.. what an absolute waste to keep him playing for the EDS exclusively.

Yup. Should have got him out on loan when he got his fitness back.

Blablurn

"yeah, look at him, he is so awesome, he always makes jokes and pleases me with his nice and friendly attitude ^_____________^ i really hope *gasps* i really hope he is going to be our new coach ^___^ . Cause you know, I have absolutely no doubt that Klopp can make it in England! He is ready to replace our current coach. Maybe he will stay even longer than our current one!! Just imagine, 19 years of Klopp would make my heart bump like never before ^__^ And did I mention his press conferences??? ooooooh eeemmm geeeeeee, he is so funny once he starts with all the jokes and teasing. hahahahaha, i wish our coach would be a lil like him. i mean, he became a solid 2nd this year. woooow, and winning two titles in a row before. HE IS COOL RIGHT? I MEAN.... THE PRESS CONFERENCE ARE QUITE SOMETHING! he is quite the mouthfull roflolololo. U know... if he really joins us.... maybe it also means we have a shot at Gündogan????? I think a german would say something like this: heilige scheissendreck!!! hahaha, Gündogan could be the missing place in our midfield puzzle. in combination with klopp we could be a european force for years!! i mean, and just imagine... every pre-match conference would be a true highlight since Klopp is speaking. And wow, from what I saw in youtube he is always happy and friendly. A TRUE PEOPLE'S MAN! HIM AND GÜNDOGAN WILL BRING US BACK TO GLORY TIMES!!!! "

Fun games earlier. You were clearly the teams Torres :p

I was scoring goals for fun. Dat 3-2 win in Fergie time was class.

My pro is so horrible at finishing, I got the highs assists though :p

Wilbury wants to play in a bit but I don't think I can join you. So I made you and Quiche managers in case you want to invite someone in.

Going through posts that you missed. Can't wait for you to reach the one about your username :p

Empty

"yeah, look at him, he is so awesome, he always makes jokes and pleases me with his nice and friendly attitude ^_____________^ i really hope *gasps* i really hope he is going to be our new coach ^___^ . Cause you know, I have absolutely no doubt that Klopp can make it in England! He is ready to replace our current coach. Maybe he will stay even longer than our current one!! Just imagine, 19 years of Klopp would make my heart bump like never before ^__^ And did I mention his press conferences??? ooooooh eeemmm geeeeeee, he is so funny once he starts with all the jokes and teasing. hahahahaha, i wish our coach would be a lil like him. i mean, he became a solid 2nd this year. woooow, and winning two titles in a row before. HE IS COOL RIGHT? I MEAN.... THE PRESS CONFERENCE ARE QUITE SOMETHING! he is quite the mouthfull roflolololo. U know... if he really joins us.... maybe it also means we have a shot at Gündogan????? I think a german would say something like this: heilige scheissendreck!!! hahaha, Gündogan could be the missing place in our midfield puzzle. in combination with klopp we could be a european force for years!! i mean, and just imagine... every pre-match conference would be a true highlight since Klopp is speaking. And wow, from what I saw in youtube he is always happy and friendly. A TRUE PEOPLE'S MAN! HIM AND GÜNDOGAN WILL BRING US BACK TO GLORY TIMES!!!! "

fuck bayern

fuenf

4IYGGzv.gif

Wilbur

Banned

Sammer is a cunt.

K1LLER7

My pro is so horrible at finishing, I got the highs assists though :p

Wilbury wants to play in a bit but I don't think I can join you. So I made you and Quiche managers in case you want to invite someone in.
Yeah that's cool. I should be on later. UFC you up for some matches later?

Wilbs send me a message when you want to play.

Timurid

They would. :D

Suen

Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern! Fuck Bayern!
I agree. Fuck Bayern!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom