• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

I don't know if anybody has talked about this yet but benfica drawed last night and next Saturday there's a Porto vs Benfica. The winner probably wins the title as there's only one game left after this one. I already have my ticket for probably one of the most dramatic games I'll ever see. Benfica you're going to go through hell!
That is going to be amazing! There are a few Benfica fans who were raging due to the draw. Porto are my second side since I play as them in FM and FIFA so I'll be rooting for you guys.

Edit:

a67c1bc43c1e11e2979622000a1fb04f_7.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/StyzS7qoMl/ -- Me in my Porto shirt rocking a Movember stache.

I don't know if anybody has talked about this yet but benfica drawed last night and next Saturday there's a Porto vs Benfica. The winner probably wins the title as there's only one game left after this one. I already have my ticket for probably one of the most dramatic games I'll ever see. Benfica you're going to go through hell!

we had harder matches with Moreirense.

i mean, doesn't your president and your manager hammer the point, daily, that the refs have been carrying Benfica?
by their logic this should be an easy win for us, aided with a couple of red cards for Porto and phantom pelanty.

Meier

He scored against us didn't he?

We make the most rotten, lazy gobshites look like Messi.
He got an assist in that game. Prior to Spurs, his only goal in the league had been Soton in Week 1. He basically sucked after that for most of the season but has been playing great lately. I don't know if he is proving his worth to PSG or to City...

So it looks like Reina is bound to be Barca's keeper this summer. I think he is good but I was expecting someone younger perhaps 22-23 years old.

RaGe_pt

I hate Benfica, they have so many shitty players. Can't wait till they get raped by Chelsea n.n. GO PORTOOOO.

I also hope that Chelsea rapes them at the fnal ;).

I'm expecting some epic poetry, no matter the result.

It's going to be awesome, make sure you watch the game man :p

That is going to be amazing! There are a few Benfica fans who were raging due to the draw. Porto are my second side since I play as them in FM and FIFA so I'll be rooting for you guys.

Edit: http://instagram.com/p/StyzS7qoMl/ -- Me in my Porto shirt rocking a Movember stache.
That shirt is fucking beautiful! Glad to see our colors in other countries! Our stadium will be erupting next week.

we had harder matches with Moreirense.

i mean, doesn't your president and your manager hammer the point, daily, that the refs have been carrying Benfica?
by their logic this should be an easy win for us, aided with a couple of red cards for Porto and phantom pelanty.
LOL.Don't start with that bullshit talk. Next week let's see who wins fairly on the pitch ok? =)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So it looks like Reina is bound to be Barca's keeper this summer. I think he is good but I was expecting someone younger perhaps 22-23 years old.

I don't think Reina would be an upgrade on Valdes but at least he isn't a complete dick. I shall miss Valdes running 50 yards when somebody fouls Biscuits.

Feorax

Ballague is saying Reina is just waiting for the call from Barca to sign a 2 year deal.

That means he's staying, right?

I don't think Reina would be an upgrade on Valdes but at least he isn't a complete dick. I shall miss Valdes running 50 yards when somebody fouls Biscuits.
I havent followed hastnwonaleaguetitlesincethedinosaurspool this season, but why do they want to get rid of Reina?

Meier

Reina had an ugly start to the season but he has played pretty well on the whole I think. They like to keep it in the family so it wouldn't be a surprising move.

pulga

Banned
Alright, late celebration time

CAMPIONI SIAMO NOI!!!!

946772_10151643300817154_1818146168_n.jpg

Juventus-midfielder-Arturo-Vid_54373225018_54115221152_960_640.jpg

juventus-31-scudetti-3.jpg

jiXBitAVUYTUY.JPG

My birthday celebration went on for far too fucking long. Didnt even go to work yesterday lolololololol BUT IM BACK NOW

Feorax

If we're losing Reina then we need to make sure we bring in the right replacement to suit our style. Don't know who that would be though, Ter Stegen maybe?

Edit: Beaten

pulga

Banned
FUCK ME BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

AGAIN!!!

CAMPIONI SIAMO NOI!!!!

946772_10151643300817154_1818146168_n.jpg

Juventus-midfielder-Arturo-Vid_54373225018_54115221152_960_640.jpg

juventus-31-scudetti-3.jpg

jiXBitAVUYTUY.JPG

My birthday celebration went on for far too fucking long. Didnt even go to work yesterday lolololololol BUT IM BACK NOW

Meier

Manchester City: Hart; Richards, Kolo Toure, Lescott, Kolarov; Garcia, Rodwell; Milner, Tevez, Nasri; Dzeko.
Subs: Pantilimon, Maicon, Nastasic, Barry, Silva, Razak, Aquero.

Kompany had said he was hoping he'd get to go up against Lukaku, that's a shame. I guess Roberto is pretty nonplussed about securing 2nd place. I feel like finishing any lower than it would be a huge, huge concern. The prize money difference is irrelevant, but it's all about the mindset that accompanies it. It would feel like a far worse season if we dropped from first to anything but 2nd.

rodvik

FUCK ME BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

AGAIN!!!

CAMPIONI SIAMO NOI!!!!

Grats on your 29th title!

rodvik

Put money on Wigan tonight. Ever so close to evens so I figured wtf. Double my money and that.

I was looking at the relegation odds. Some of them seem very generous. If I was a betting man I would put a chunk on Villa. To ease my pain if we go down :)

Manchester City: Hart; Richards, Kolo Toure, Lescott, Kolarov; Garcia, Rodwell; Milner, Tevez, Nasri; Dzeko.
Subs: Pantilimon, Maicon, Nastasic, Barry, Silva, Razak, Aquero.

Kompany had said he was hoping he'd get to go up against Lukaku, that's a shame. I guess Roberto is pretty nonplussed about securing 2nd place. I feel like finishing any lower than it would be a huge, huge concern. The prize money difference is irrelevant, but it's all about the mindset that accompanies it. It would feel like a far worse season if we dropped from first to anything but 2nd.

Is Aguero still injured or why is he benched?

Hixx

I was looking at the relegation odds. Some of them seem very generous. If I was a betting man I would put a chunk on Villa. To ease my pain if we go down :)

We are still 7/1 which is amazing. I'm legit tempted but betting against my own team...

Meier

Is Aguero still injured or why is he benched?

Just resting him for the FA Cup final this weekend I imagine. He played this weekend and was largely ineffective so he's probably just giving him a break to make sure he is fresh. He has been injured so frequently this season that it'd be a shame if he tweaked something due to a short rest.

Meier

They had one.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/social/Mario2.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LNkl3gn.jpg

What a game -- I'll probably never forget it. I'll always love Mario..wish he had been able to make it work better here but it's nice to see him flourishing for Milan. Roberto/club management not making a move after his sale was a terrible, terrible decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom