• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Let him rot in hell

Madrid fans and Bayern fans backing me up. New Girl is good for bonding.

I'm gonna have to read up on lobotomies first...

Maybe he should watch "Our Idiot Brother"? Zooey isn't the greatest actress of all time, but she's good at the role she's specialized on.

Yeah, Zooey isn't the best actress. But it's the mix (muchos Schmidty) that makes it so fun. And Tran :D

Linius

62fdec5c-89f4-420a-918d-f0982febb87b_uitshirtajaxIII_397x298.jpg

New away kit for ajax. Looks pretty clean

You are DC'ing pretty hard with our trainingskit :lol

Look up our away shirt in my post history. I'm on my phone now so I can't find you the pic so fast :p

LegoArmo

Ferguson retires on Sunday, Rodgers comes out in a press conference on Monday saying "I'm going to knock them off their fucking perch".

Everyone lols.

Gawge

I called Fergie leaving earlier in the season (thought if they won the league, that he would go quietly at the end of the season). Though, now it has come to it, it is a shock to me if he does go.

Would be so weird watching Man Utd with a new manager, whoever it is. Though would be extremely interesting.

Though, I think it is a bit of a coincidence that stories of his resignation pop up within days of Hull City being promoted. Scared?

No idea how to react if Fergie goes

Legend of the game in every sense of the word and I nor the vast majority of united fans won't ever remember a time without him

Seen some operation Yew tree jokes on twitter already, classless

Wilbur

Banned
I don't know what I'll do without him. I'm going to be a melodramatic cunt until I find out what's going on.

And then I have license to be even more melodramatic.

I don't want him to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom