• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Well id rather have him than Mourinho who's been happily slating his players in the press all week.

I don't think the Glazers will settle for anything less than instant success. Moyes doesn't bring that, also he has 0 experience in Europe.

Big twist coming when Mancini joins us.

Wes

venison crêpe
Wow what's going on with fergie?

> Players attended a golf outing with coaches. Coaches informed them to expect to hear some news about the manager this week (supposedly).
> People in the media heard the story.
> Multiple attempts by newspapers to get a confirmation/denial of story by United media staff are unanswered.
> Telegraph runs story.
> Betting sites close all bets on next premier manager to leave. (Moyes odds as next United manager have been rapidly dropping in the past 48 hours).
> Other media runs same story.

Now:

Times expecting statement from United.
One person has sources saying media networks have been warned to allow time for United interviews in programming later this week.

deGod

> Players attended a golf outing with coaches. Coaches informed them to expect to hear some news about the manager this week (supposedly).
> Multiple attempts by newspapers to get a confirmation/denial of story by United media staff are unanswered.
> Telegraph runs story.
> Betting sites close all bets on next premier manager to leave. (Moyes odds as next United manager have been rapidly dropping in the past 48 hours).

Now:

One person has sources saying media networks have been warned to allow time for United interviews in programming later this week.

Maybe it's about his supposed hip op

> Telegraph runs story.

Now:

And MUTV have already made preparations for major announcements on Sunday.

LTWheels

Wigan lost
Frogson possibly retiring
PS4 special on Game Informer

this is the greatest day in the history of our sport

Also Liverpool Ladies beat Arsenal Ladies 4-0 and are top of the table. Arsenal Ladies have not lost a game for around 2 years

We can all see the fruits of what Suarez has been doing in training whilst banned.

Kyoufu

Was so disappointed by this.

These sort of blowouts always reveal very little actual detail.

'WE TOUCHED THE DUALSHOCK 4'

yaaawwwwnnnn

Pretty much lol.

Won't know anything juicy until E3.

But hey, Xbox reveal in 2 weeks. Hopefully Wigan and Frogson are gone by then.

Clegg

It's funny how stories of Fergie's possible retirement come out on the same day as stories about stalls in Mourinho's talks with Chelsea.

defel

Almost glad Fergie is leaving. If he didnt step down of his own accord I imagine him still being manager of United in 20 years time like a senile old king refusing to give up the throne.

It's funny how stories of Fergie's possible retirement come out on the same day as stories about stalls in Mourinho's talks with Chelsea.
Until you read that the talks have stalled cos Abramovic, fucking Abramovich, doesn't want to pay the fee to buy out his contract.

We won't be paying it...

Messi

Prob dc'ing the shit out of this but what the hell I thought yurt might like to know.

The new Juve kit is being revealed on the 11th of May, and it seems it will be on sale on the 28th of May.

164282_10151408698075669_1205612927_n.png

Turok_TTZ

I could see Tony Pulis or Martin O'Niell taking over manutd after fergie retires. even Sven-Göran Eriksson since he was the original guy to come in when fergie tried to retire back in the season of 2001- 2002.

Tony Pulis and manutd imo is the perfect match :D

Wilbur

Banned
Oh fuck off jumping on the bandwagon.

When it happens I expect a tag.

Shame G-Unit's banned for being a cunt.

I can't remember not saying it'll be Moyes haha. I said my reckoning is Fergie for three more years than Guardiola, but that didn't mean I didn't think it might be Moyes

Clegg

Until you read that the talks have stalled cos Abramovic, fucking Abramovich, doesn't want to pay the fee to buy out his contract.

We won't be paying it...

Its just wishful thinking on my part.

There's no way we'd pay £16m to get Mourinho out of his contract with Madrid.

Arnie

I can't remember not saying it'll be Moyes haha. I said my reckoning is Fergie for three more years than Guardiola, but that didn't mean I didn't think it might be Moyes

here we go

Everyone comes out of the woodwork with their Moyes prediction.

It's QPR getting relegated all over again.

Wilbur

Banned
THE SHARES

FUCK

THE MOST IMPORTANT

here we go

Everyone comes out of the woodwork with their Moyes prediction.

It's QPR getting relegated all over again.

Don't be a spenky spenk, Nostradarmie

I thought QPR were gonna finish 12th #yolo
I never said Moyes had no chance of United manager, it was that fucking clit G-Unit

Mirror speculating that Puma have offered Arsenal a 30m a year kit contract.

Was so disappointed by this.

These sort of blowouts always reveal very little actual detail.

'WE TOUCHED THE DUALSHOCK 4'

yaaawwwwnnnn

Was that all it was? I'd want my money back. I remember the good days when I used to read all these magazines in WHSmith, unless they were in plastic wrapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom