• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get me a pic, haven't seen it.

Did you read AD's take on replacing Alderweireld by the way? :p
Feyenoord-13-14-Puma-Home-Kit.jpg

Gonna read that now

Arsenal agree £170m kit deal with Puma.. the biggest in English football

Good for Arsenal.

But I can see United getting an even bigger deal when our kit deal is renewed.

I know I am setting myself up for disappointment here, but I feel like maybe we are coming to the end of our self-imposed era of austerity following the building of a new stadium. If nothing else, it would be wonderful if in the future we could actually hold onto our biggest talents. I hope Wenger stays a few more years and is given some actual money to spend, I would love to see him build another great team after all this time.

In fact, it would be almost a pity if Ferguson were to retire before Arsenal (hopefully) become competitive once again. Fergie vs. Wenger, I miss those days...

Someone on my twitter is suggesting that Moyes is coming in as an understudy to Ferguson for a few season, to ease into the job. Seems highly unlikely to me tbh

3Sixty

Speaking of kit makers.

Pretty sure Saints are going Adidas. Would prefer something like Warrior or Under Armour though.

All I know if MANU is flying high at $18 on the NYSE and if there isn't an announcement before 2pm UK time tmrw and the hard work the #basedglazers have done is gonna get merked.

So we should know soon.

Meier

Someone on my twitter is suggesting that Moyes is coming in as an understudy to Ferguson for a few season, to ease into the job. Seems highly unlikely to me tbh

That was the rumor earlier in the day (Ian Darke even mentioned it as a possibility during ESPN's broadcast of the City game here). But it sounds like maybe that timeline has sped up? Unless I guess they could just be announcing his retirement date a few years in advance.

Wilbur

Banned
valencia just posted on twitter

VALENCIA JUST POSTED ON TWITTER

Oti hoy q cumples 8 años de tu partida, aun te seguimos extrañando y queriendo como Siempre. pic.twitter.com/j4COnaXfug

I don't want Fergus to leave just yet :[

And I'd be so fucking disappointed in Mourinho if he did end up going back to Chelsea. Guy deserves a hell of a lot better than to be dictated around and he knows the situation there backstage.

Come to Manchester Mr. Jose.

pulga

Banned
valencia just posted on twitter

VALENCIA JUST POSTED ON TWITTER

Oti hoy q cumples 8 años de tu partida, aun te seguimos extrañando y queriendo como Siempre. pic.twitter.com/j4COnaXfug

Nice of you to make a joke out of a RIP tweet. Stay classy, Cuntbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom