• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I want to post more kits. Prob late considering the amount of Bayern fans on here but what the hell. No hard feelings from me to bayernistas, I shall be getting this sexy ass kit

BY1314.jpg

Not sure what to make of the new Copenhagen kits. We have a supporter from Copenhagen right?

Copenhagen-2013-adidas-football-shirts-a.jpg

Copenhagen-2013-adidas-football-shirts-b.jpg

Messi

I'm not giving up my spot, sorry.

Would you allow me a name change if I requested one? Also could I be assured you would never tell these guys what I changed it to and allow me to vanish into thin air, never to post in here again?

Clegg

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam 16m

Sir Alex just sent me a curious text. 'Tune up your bass, son; we're going to record this EP we've always talked about over the summer.'

Christ knows what sound we'll go for, but finally the world is about to discover its new favourite band - Margaret Thatcher's Lonely Bedpan.
Sorted.

dc89

Pretty cool evening!

- Free City tickets
- pictures with Kompany and Zabaleta
- chips at half time
- my dad shows me some of the boxes at City. Sit in awesome seats with fancy shit going on them. I want a box now, need to save up £40k
- drive home
- stop off for Burger King
- see a car crash
- read the Froggie meltdown

Going sleep now. It's too much in one night.

deGod

Pretty cool evening!

- Free City tickets
- chips at half time
- my dad shows me some of the boxes at City. Sit in awesome seats with fancy shit going on them. I want a box now, need to save up £40k
- drive home
- see a car crash

Your head will explode or your penis will

Pretty cool evening!

- Free City tickets
- chips at half time
- drive home
- see a car crash

dc is too cute

Arnie

The best part about this is that they're in the pose that most reminds me of Bayern.

Standing in a line on the half way line watching Drogba score the winning penalty in the Champions League in their own stadium.

hahahahaha

It's true.

Kyoufu

The best part about this is that they're in the pose that most reminds me of Bayern.

Standing in a line on the half way line watching Drogba score the winning penalty in the Champions League in their own stadium.

I... I am speechless.

Amazing.

Wes and Rodvik are making me a Villa fan.

Wilbur

Banned

I thought that when Blablurn posted it earlier :lol :lol :lol

Wes

venison crêpe
The Telegraph's Mark Ogden who broke the Fergie story talking on ESPN Press Pass about it

Ian McGarry @garbosj
Told that SAF 'considering his future' with family. #MUFC

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 25m
Fairly sure that these aren´t rumours

@OllieHolt22 16m
Don't know truth behind Ferguson quit speculation. Do know there is a feeling at Old Trafford that some sort of big news is coming

Oliver Holt ‏@OllieHolt22 17m
Above all else, Ferguson wanted to prevent a repeat of what happened last time when the build-up to his retirement ruined United's season

Oliver Holt ‏@OllieHolt22 12m
Still believe that Mourinho is stitched on for Chelsea. Everything still pointing to him taking over in summer

Oliver Holt ‏@OllieHolt22 8m
So will Ferguson and Rooney leave together? Story by @johncrossmirror in Daily Mirror that Rooney heading to Bayern. Deal close.

Oliver Holt ‏@OllieHolt22 38s
Bit of information re:Moyes. He spent several hours in meetings today poring over Everton transfer targets for next season.

L1NETT

Cheers Wes for providing the twitter rumours :). Dayum if true.

Pop Quiz, Ribery and Tevez get a lot of flak for being ugly, who is the best looking footballer?

I'll start. Matt Jarvis.

rodvik

Once you see it... :)

Welcome back!

GorillaJu

Cheers Wes for providing the twitter rumours :). Dayum if true.

Pop Quiz, Ribery and Tevez get a lot of flak for being ugly, who is the best looking footballer?

I'll start. Matt Jarvis.

We've already had this discussion several times and came to the concensus that Luis Alberto Suarez is the best looking footballer.

Wes

venison crêpe
Dan Roan ‏@danroan
Hearing there could be a Utd statement as early as 10am tomorrow. Club officials on standby.

Would be about the right timing for a stock exchange announcement. Give it time to settle before the markets open over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom