• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

Juve want Nacer Chadli from FC Twente.

http___www.soccerwallpaper.mackafe.com_var_albums_Nacer-Chadli-Wallpapers-Pictures-Gallery_Nacer_Chadli_02.jpg

Haha wow you should get yourself outside Old Trafford for the SSN cameras

If David Moyes is the next United manager then you'll regret saying that for the rest of your life.

Not sure why. One manager knows how to manage a big club the other doesn't. Moyes doesn't have the experience for the job. It's a reasonably uncontroversial thing to say.

Not sure why. One manager knows how to manage a big club the other doesn't. Moyes doesn't have the experience for the job. It's a reasonably uncontroversial thing to say.

Benitez... it's like you're reading his CV when all you need to read is his name at the top.

If you want a manager with experience at managing a big club then you'd probably have to look outside the Premier League. And then you're probably looking at a manager with no Premier League experience who doesn't offer the same level of stability as someone like David Moyes. The only manager I can think of that fits all the criteria is Carlo Ancelotti. But can you see that happening?

Suen

Pretty much this. Turok it's very true that CR 7 does often get most chances, it's very true that we depend on him more than our strikers. He has been sharing more this season, has definitely not been selfish but it would be a lie to deny how dependant we can be on him. This is exactly what needs to be changed, if we're not going to use him as a striker then we need a world-class striker who will actually get things done, not a good striker (Benz) or a below average striker (Higuain). You're absolutely delusional if you think that Benz is the key to our CL ambitions, he's not at that level and you'd have to wait another year and use him constantly (no rotating between two strikers) to see if he becomes the next big thing and if he doesn't then guess what? The strikers we would have needed in our team will be putting balls in our net while we continue.....to believe in Benz!!!! But then you said Benz is more/could be more influential than CR7 for Madrid, you have to be among the biggest troll posters here. You must be a Barca fan in disguise. FF is that you?

dc89

Even if Froggie doesn't announce his retirement this week it's been an important lesson for all.

I've learned that UnitedGAF are shit scared of the inevitable and I bloody love it.

Benitez... it's like you're reading his CV when all you need to read is his name at the top.

If you want a manager with experience at managing a big club then you'd probably have to look outside the Premier League. And then you're probably looking at a manager with no Premier League experience who doesn't offer the same level of stability as someone like David Moyes. The only manager I can think of that fits all the criteria is Carlo Ancelotti. But can you see that happening?

Sorry, you're probably misunderstanding why I said it in the first place. I only said that if I was forced to choose between the two at gunpoint would I pick Benitez. I don't think he's a candidate for a second. I completely agree, we need to look abroad - any of Ancelotti, Klopp, Heynkes, Mourinho, Del Bosque (will he come back to club management?) or Steve McClaren.

I can feel it in my bones, it is a bait-and-switch.

Fergie will arrive out with a smug-maniacal grin on his face and proceed to announce the acquisition of Ronaldo, Falcao and every other desirable player under the sun. He is like the fucking wicked witch or something, I just cannot believe he will ever truly die (retire).

Sorry, you're probably misunderstanding why I said it in the first place. I only said that if I was forced to choose between the two at gunpoint would I pick Benitez. I don't think he's a candidate for a second. I completely agree, we need to look abroad - any of Ancelotti, Klopp, Heynkes, Mourinho, Del Bosque (will he come back to club management?) or Steve McClaren.

Fair enough. As a United fan you're still choosing Benitez over Moyes though.

Of that list I would argue that only the first two are realistic options.

edit: Oh shit. I hope that isn't those Syrian Internet Army guys playing a joke.

Kenka

@mirrorfootball
This is far from being trivial since Shannon's law basically nullifies any chance to receive lossless information when in a crowd. In order to satisfy requirements of bandwidth and safety of communication, City have to disburse a sizeable amount of £ in installations. Kudos to them for doing it.

Also, interestingly, Berliner AK, a team from the fourth division in Germany have been able somehow to get 10 wins and 13 draws out of 25 games while scoring only... 26 goals. With two of them being scored yesterday in a 2-1 win.

fNl9b1s.png

edit: oh what, Ferguson retires ? Really ??

dc89

Ferguson: "The decision to retire is one that I have thought a great deal about and one that I have not taken lightly. It's the right time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom