• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

It's too short notice. No one had any gifs planned for this.

b959eb4acd3f790aa80c9665499cfd66_medium.gif

@RorySmithTimes

History will come to blame David Luiz for this.

Sports Analysis ‏@AnalyseSport 49s
Ferguson calls it a day after a 1-0 home defeat by Benitez. Well done Rafa, you did it in the end...

qindarka

Banned
Fady Kiriakides ‏@FadyK85 1m
OMGOMGOMGOGMGNGOFMJGNFOFG FJGIGNGNFJFIDNFMGHKNFJFGIFNFNFKFIVNNGJGIFKCMFMFMFNFNFMFMFMFMFNFNFFNFKF

What are the chances of Mourinho taking over the United job now?

Suen

Wenger wins.
:lololol.

Now watch the inevitable Utd-GAF meltdown, watch the inevitable road to Championship, watch Lunchbox betraying Utd and jumping to Liverpool and watch Wilbury devoid of any soul.

Seriously no more Fergie in PL is fucking strange and the league has lost one of it's big charms today. Guy has achieved lots and is among the top ones out there, respect SAF!

Wes

venison crêpe
@benlyt 51m
Surely not? Today of all days, Laurent Blanc tells L'Equipe: 'I miss football'. Ready to coach a club, has turned down national teams

Jburton

Banned
I guess Mourhino is coming to England ....... just not to Chelsea.

Thank you Sir Alex, a legend in your own lifetime and a giant in Football ....... his level of success will probably be never seen again in one individual manager.

The last of the Great Scottish managers.

Today is a the start of a new Manchester United and I am glad that they have begun what will be their most difficult period.

The next manager will be already sorted, I wonder who?

qindarka

Banned
Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 8m
Now if the next part of this story pans out as I was told yesterday, English football might just implode.

I guess Mourhino is coming to England ....... just not to Chelsea.

Thank you Sir Alex, a legend in your own lifetime and a giant in Football ....... his level of success will probably be never seen again in one individual manager.

The last of the Great Scottish managers.

Oh, there is another

images

NekoFever

Sad day. I literally can't remember a time when Sir Alex wasn't manager of Manchester United.

That said, I'll laugh if Mourinho is the replacement after the gloating from Chelsea fans recently.

If not, fuck it, give Solskjaer a go.

Arnie

I've dreamt of this day, I thought it'd never come.

Still, I won't celebrate too loudly, hard to argue that we're seeing the back of the greatest manager ever lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom