• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
Man U vs Juve. One of the best matches I've seen for Man U in Europe, 1999 and 2003 when Gary chipped Buffon. Thank you Fergie.

Roy keane beating juve on his own
giggs' run against arsenal
van nistelrooy getting abused by the cunts and a year later breaking their unbeaten run
Ronaldo's debut vs Bolton
winning the title back from Chelsea
stopping Liverpool and winning the 18th
signing solksjaer when shearer wouldn't come and making him a champion
yorke and cole
Gary Nevilles badge kiss in front of the bin dippers
Owens 97th minute winner
rvps free kick vs city

I wanna cry

bjaelke

He's also the only one who could burn the club to the ground in three years.

Hodgson would too if he could light a fucking match.

Harry Redknapp ‏@hazza_redknapp
If there is one person who can make big changes at Manchester United, that is me..

Within 2 seasons I'll achieve bankruptcy & championship!

madmackem

Just think if this fan got his way all those years ago.

BJu2fdfCAAA_8DW.jpg

Fintan

Wow, it's actually happened. It's funny, obviously you knew it had to happen relatively soon due to his age, but you still imagined him being around for a long time. I've never known another Man United manager. It's going to be very weird seeing someone else in that role.

I have great respect for the man, clearly the greatest manager the league has ever had. Let's hope he enjoys retirement.

It can't be Moyes. It can't be! It's the most desirable job in football management right now, why would they give it to someone that's never won anything?

dc89

Next season is going to be mental. The first United game of the season. A new man in charge.

It won't have sunk in yet with many. But a new manager in the dug out!

Wes

venison crêpe
@MarkKleinmanSky 5m
Manchester United source tells me Sir Alex Ferguson's successor will be announced within days but has to resign from current role first...

Which means it's already lined up as we should've expected.

qindarka

Banned
Mark Kleinman ‏@MarkKleinmanSky 5m
Manchester United source tells me Sir Alex Ferguson's successor will be announced within days but has to resign from current role first...

It's all adding up.

Wilbur

Banned
@MarkKleinmanSky 5m

Which means it's already lined up as we should've expected.

Moyes then. We won't pay the money for Mourinho.

Jburton

Banned
Moyes then. We won't pay the money for Mourinho.

No way it's Moyes, he is not fit for the job.

Mourhino or somebody else who's name is not doing the rounds ........ for example I saw a lot of chatter in the papers about the Dortmund manager.

I know Mourhino is already out of a job but still, that is a rumoured report your referring to.

D_prOdigy

With Viva in not being too worried about Moyes. Anybody could flop. But he is one of the ones who'd be healthier for the long term.

FootballFan

This is just the fucking worst. Don't even feel like going in for this cunting exam, and then work all fucking night making burgers for fucking twats who really should fucking stop eating out. Have dinner at home you fucking cunts

Fuck this is the worst I've ever felt with regards to football.

I'd say build a bridge right now but it's impossible, you're in the middle of the desert with no tools. :(

Lambda, make a poem about SAF, make it classy.

Feorax

So all we need to wait for is the announcement of a resignation, and then we'll know who the successor is.

Arnie is right. Got to be Moyes.

Mourihno would be great from a rival perspective. Would have great success for 2 or 3 years, then leave the club with all manner of problems.

Wes

venison crêpe
What will be the bigger shock - seeing Moyes on the sideline instead of Fergie or an afro in United's midfield rather than a hair transplant?

Holy fuck.

I always thought he'd retire after winning the CL one last time, so this is quite a big shock.

The greatest manager of all time, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom