• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's where he spent his entire youth career. He had like 2 appearances as a RB prior to playing for the first team when he had to cover for injuries.

I'd rather Coates be given one last chance myself anyways.

Yep

Coates is in the last chance saloon, Skrtel is gone already, and Wisdom has no value and 15+ years ahead of him

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
QEUoZ73.jpg

Alex-Ferguson-best-coach-manager-2011.jpg

rjzjTeY.jpg

6hHwBaI.jpg

6OfbBRI.jpg

927970-alex-ferguson-hug-mascot-fred-the-red.jpg

Paul-Pogba.jpg

Probably no u turn, but rather him not wanting to lose focus on their season, which is pretty much over at this point for them.

In his programme notes ahead of last Sunday's Premier League defeat to Chelsea, Ferguson wrote that he did not have any plans to walk away from the club and predicted another decade of success. He said: "This team of champions is not going away - we are here for the long ride. "We will get better and if we apply ourselves in our normal fashion I see our 20th league title as nothing but the start of another decade of success.​

Wtf

Empty

In his programme notes ahead of last Sunday's Premier League defeat to Chelsea, Ferguson wrote that he did not have any plans to walk away from the club and predicted another decade of success. He said: "This team of champions is not going away - we are here for the long ride. "We will get better and if we apply ourselves in our normal fashion I see our 20th league title as nothing but the start of another decade of success.​

Wtf

not walking away from the club means moving upstairs - he's becoming a director

Slizz

Top mids and wingers would rather play in a team that has RVP and Rooney, than a team that only has RVP.

Talent draws talent. Always did and always will.

Money, promises, players currently at same position in the club and the club itself also play a role though.

Wes

venison crêpe
@FALCAO 22m
Stand up, put your hands together and give him a big round of applause! Sir Alex Ferguson is retiring. Congrats for an amazing career!

This has to be the first time someone has denied a rumour that later turned out to be true...

I don't think there were any particular rumours this time - at least ones strong enough to deny in a match day programme.

It could be that the incoming replacement, were it not Moyes, indicated he would only take over if Sir Alex finished now.

Carbonox

It will be interesting to see how Moyes handles transfers for United.

Tony at RB

TONY HIBBERT THAT IS

He'll be like a kid in a candy shop now that he'll have access to a lot more cash, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom