• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Fergie actually retired 6 years ago. Just being announced today 'cause of all the added time.

ibuvjFr4ZweVmQ.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
MU facebook

"sir alex macheda fergsuson the bumble king. i respect david moyer but he is fragile like china"

"i feel like wen frodo leaves the shire :((("

"look at th bight side- now maybe we get a central nidfielder to help? nvm forget it im crying"

"but saf is my archangel nd david moyes looks like a gargoyle frm hell :("

"NO if fregaon leaves he shld b fired"

"thank u daddythank , at you make the world of football , be the thing that is attractive for remember , thank you very much , for popcorn ,"

"sir alex, dumbledore n gandalf the 3 wiseman"
Incroyable.

dc89

faridmon

Brenton paid £15m for Joe Allen when no one else wanted him. You guys got £12m out of us for Rodlol and he's probably never going to stay healthy. Barkley's transfer will get you a nice fee out of it if/when it happens.

We need to keep some of the talents to build a very able team in the future, and I can see Barkely being the root of that. Yes, it consitute a large amount of money if we decide to sell him, but we need the youngsters to run the club, now that the evetrans are looking for another job somewhere else.

I didn't want Rodwell to go either :(

GQman2121

Banned
So who do Everton turn to? Di Matteo? Fucking Rafa to really, really take the piss out of the league? Their hire options are just as interesting now.

faridmon

So who do Everton turn to? Di Matteo? Fucking Rafa to really, really take the piss out of the league? Their hire options are just as interesting now.

We talked about this briefly (DCing and all) but many see Martinez to be the strongest candidate, especially now that Wigan are relegeated. I would love to see a foreign manager to manage us, but I can't see it happening.

Into

Lets say the choice is between the stable British Moyes and the sexy cocky foreigner in Mourinho, no matter who gets the job, there will be outcries that it was the wrong move later on when the team fails to achieve the success that Fergie did.

"Oh why did they hire Mourinho? Should have gone with Moyes, Utd needed a stable, British manager!"

"Oh why did they hire Moyes? He had no credentials to lead a club like Utd, Utd needed a experienced, top class manager!"

Basically just like the English national team.

faridmon

I think they're Capcom. Going downhill, no reprieve in sight and overstayed their welcome.

Yep, more apt comparrison. I would say Stoke are Konami, relying on one thing that keeps them afloat in the middle of the pack while being arrogant about it.

pulga

Banned
Lets say the choice is between the stable British Moyes and the sexy cocky foreigner in Mourinho, no matter who gets the job, there will be outcries that it was the wrong move later on when the team fails to achieve the success that Fergie did.

"Oh why did they hire Mourinho? Should have gone with Moyes, Utd needed a stable, British manager!"

"Oh why did they hire Moyes? He had no credentials to lead a club like Utd, Utd needed a experienced, top class manager!"

Basically just like the English national team.

SAF needs to manage England before he completely retires.

It's your one shot at glory, britcunts.

Arnie

Peace Walker might've been great in co-op, but the chances of people I know owning PSPs, let alone myself owning one, is slimmer than that of United hiring a manager with a trophy cabinet.

As it is I played the first 30 minutes of it as part of the HD collection and my immediate reaction was, 'this is a shit Metal Gear Solid game'.

Looking forward to 5, to be honest. But 4 was a huge letdown for me.

Arnie

Zenit is pretty damn horrible.

#RussianTeamsSuck

They played terribly against us, but we were equally terrible at taking our chances in the away leg.

Expected much more of a team assembled on such a budget, though. That they happily play on such a terrible surface sums them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom