• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Dave Whelan in the studio on 5Live. He's going to go saying he predicted it last year isn't he. Such a smuggle.

/^noo

Messi, why don't you fap to this?

VO7Q3TX.jpg

KdIEz5i.jpg

wGyNVhM.jpg

I also found a photo of Wilde for your fapping purposes:

I kid, but she is incredibly rail thin in some of these photos that I have difficulty reconciling her with the character she played in Tron, who didn't look like an insect

Wes

venison crêpe
Mourinho has spoken to agents of two players he wants to bring with him to Chelsea according to Ian McGarry. He has also tweeted that he was going to retire last year until Aguero scored and he had to apologise to his wife as a result for staying on a year.

Just saw the 40 player extended list for Russia's U21 squad for the Euros next month. Zero Zenit players :( What happened to our academy, half our current first team is is graduates from our youth ranks.

Messi

/^noo

Messi, why don't you fap to this?

VO7Q3TX.jpg

KdIEz5i.jpg

wGyNVhM.jpg

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

Ck

I kid, but she is incredibly rail thin in some of these photos that I have difficulty reconciling her with the character she played in Tron, who didn't look like an insect

She bulked up for tron

Randdalf

A list of newspapers banned from Fergie's press conferences (from 2012)

Well, at the moment I'm banned, The Daily Mail reporters are banned, the Associated Press are banned, The Daily Mirror are banned, The Independent are banned, The Daily Star are banned, so there's only four papers that are allowed in there - The Sun, The Express, The Times and The Telegraph, so he's manoeuvred it so a lot of the people who ask questions he doesn't like are moved out. The AP were banned for asking a football question about Ryan Giggs.

http://www.football365.co.uk/f365-features/7439215/Call-Fergie-A-Genius-You-Still-Get-Banned

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You will be disappointed with Llorente and Ibra will never come back to juve. can they even afford Zlatlan Ibrahimovic?

Would love to see zlatlan in a madrid shirt tbh.

Must be nice under your rock.

And FOR THE LOVE OF GOD his name is Zlatan, not ZLatLan.

Ugh yesterday I saw the thinnest girl I've ever seen, it was much much worse than Wilde, she was pretty much just a skeleton at this point, really sick stuff and I couldn't stop starring, especially her legs were just... Damn.

feel

Dammit, Fox Sports HD has some weird ghosting/trailing around the players going on, annoying as hell. Fix this shit Fox!

edit-

Fixed now

Meier

Seem to be a wee bit behind. Was a nice effort from Mata before, thought he might convert that.

Tom Huddlestone is a big boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom