• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_prOdigy

I have no idea what that goal was like because the radio commentary was just Stan Collymore going WOOOOOOOAOOAOAOAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHHAOOOOOH

Falcao can only score. that is the extent of his abilities and when he cant score he is worthless. Ibrahimovic can score, create and setup plays, has technical ability beyond obscene for a guy his height which allows him to hold up play, can outmuscle most defenders, this guy is a targetman, trequartista, classic and false 9 all roled in one package. complete. falcao is only a pure 9. huge difference.

As a pure striker, in the team to score goals, I prefer Falcao's attributes. He's faster, his finishing is better, he has a better header, better movement and similar strength.

Oh Chelsea. Cahill is shite, in a disguised way. Anyone who wonders why he isn't near the England first 11 should just watch that goal.

Messi

Would you rather have this thread revolve around Zooey?

iWiFNvgrdeIBb.gif

No thank you. She drags that show down mostly

Noirulus

Falcao can only score. that is the extent of his abilities and when he cant score he is worthless. Ibrahimovic can score, create and setup plays, has technical ability beyond obscene for a guy his height which allows him to hold up play, can outmuscle most defenders, this guy is a targetman, trequartista, classic and false 9 all roled in one package. complete. falcao is only a pure 9. huge difference. You aren't exactly wrong you are just confused. Falcao is the best Classic 9 in the world. that is true. complete? far from it though.

Except we don't exactly need a striker that is able to create plays. Our wingers/midfielders can more than fulfill that role. All we really lack is a killer 9 that finishes opportunities. Higuain is able to do this but he flops like a fish in important matches.

Though I think one of the bigger problems I have with Ibra is that he's too old. Cavani would be perfect for us as he's only 26.

Turok_TTZ

As a pure striker, in the team to score goals, I prefer Falcao's attributes. He's faster, his finishing is better, he has a better header, better movement and similar strength.

Oh Chelsea. Cahill is shite, in a disguised way. Anyone who wonders why he isn't near the England first 11 should just watch that goal.

please reread my post i tend to edit alot. He is the best classic 9 in the world. there is no doubt about that.
most complete? nope.

Fucking Italian football.... why are our players forced to bow down to stupid reject fans?

For those who don't know, the game has been stopped. Antonio Conte, and pretty much half the bench are telling the fans not to throw shit on the field.

CONTE LIP READING: "(calling them) OHHHH.... OHHHH..... OHHH.... BUT, okay that's enough, guys, what the fuck are you doing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom