• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Definitely behind. Huge goal from Cahill, he was scoring at will earlier this season but both he and Premier Ass hadn't done much as of late. What a reaction!

Ahh Cahill got the initial head on it, that was Oscar who made the reactionary header. Really impressive.

Noirulus

Holy shit, I thought you were English lol :D

So we've got

-You and Fady in Abou Diaby
-Morsel in Japan
-FootballFan in New Zealand
-Shake Appeal, Messi, juanpablo and deGod in Ireland
-Andres, Meier, Awesome Animals, Timurid, Swagger and Slizz in the States
-pulga in Honduras
-Blablurn, fuenf, Milch, Kenka and ElTopo in Germany (presumably)
-The Lucifer in Italy
-Linius, Bacon and confuziz in Dutchland
-LFMartins86, rvy and Lambda in Portugal
-Wooden and bjaelke in Aggerland
-faridmon is from Norway (?)
-MPW, war recon zero, keit4, PantyPhantom, Noirulus, bud23, Spanish Wrath in Spain
-Sviat in The Motherland
-spidye in Austria
-Zabo in Slovenia
-kharma, operon, Kyle and Salva in Northern Ireland
-Fry8 and RobinhoMk2Fan10 in Brazil
-Letters in venezuela
-Yurt in Liverpool will win the league next season, just Kuwait
-Suen in Sweden
-pappe in India

Anyone else, and who have I got wrong?

Also, we need more xenophobia to spice this thread up

I live in Canada. :p

pulga

Banned
397779_664103600283539_1318322730_n.png

Not much to see here today lol

BUT FFS CONTE GIVE PIRLO A REST

Turok_TTZ

That would be Falcao

Falcao can only score. that is the extent of his abilities and when he cant score he is worthless. Ibrahimovic can score, create and setup plays, has technical ability beyond obscene for a guy his height which allows him to hold up play, can outmuscle most defenders, this guy is a targetman, trequartista, classic and false 9 all roled in one package. complete. falcao is only a pure 9. huge difference. You aren't exactly wrong you are just confused. Falcao is the best Classic 9 in the world. that is true. complete? far from it though.

pulga

Banned
Falcao can only score. that is the extent of his abilities and when he cant score he is worthless. Ibrahimovic can score, create and setup plays, has technical ability beyond obscene for a guy his height which allows him to hold up play, can outmuscle most defenders, this guy is a targetman, trequartista, classic and false 9 all roled in one package. complete. falcao is only a pure 9. huge difference. You aren't exactly wrong you are just confused. Falcao is the best Classic 9 in the world. that is true. complete? far from it though.

But is he a stinger

Empty

woah what a goal

Slowly but surely, Chelsea are adapting well to Rafa's system. Bit silly that they'll throw it all out and start from scratch, but oh well.

weren't there reports that abramovich wants him for next season, but the fan situation made it impossible.

i wonder if chelsea fans will change their mind and warm to him finally or will they persist on thinking he's the anti-christ. i guess it doesn't matter with mou coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom