• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

iGhOxYPujPWYe.gif

Turok_TTZ

Dude I would rather pay 50 to have Falcao as my striker, than to pay 30 to get Ibra has my one and all.

Ibra is shit.

if rumours are true that falcao has an anti madrid clause, falcao isn't exactly an option for us unless we huge sums of money to atletico. and falcao is not worth 50m naive person, he is worth far, far more than that. dude is 70-100m tops. 50m is peanuts for someone like falcao. and lets not get even get started on the taxes that will add to the cost. its much more than you know.

if rumours are true that falcao has an anti madrid clause, falcao isn't exactly an option for us unless we huge sums of money to atletico. and falcao is not worth 50m naive person, he is worth far, far more than that. dude is 70-100m tops. 50m is peanuts for someone like falcao. and lets not get even get started on the taxes that will add to the cost. its much more than you know.

Falcao has a 55 million release clause. So no, he isn't worth more than that.

Feorax

The signal on every channel on my sky box is great except for sky sports, which is fucking appalling considering the extortionate amounts they charge.

jtb

Banned
It's a shame Chelsea have dropped practically no points in the run-in so far; I'd much rather see Spurs in the CL over Chelsea, but... eh. As long as Spurs don't win this game, we should be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom