• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

Falcao has a 55 million release clause. So no, he isn't worth more than that.
that release clause is for foreign clubs, not for Real madrid. you think im not aware of falcao's contract details?
Falcao's anti madrid clause according to AS, is that Real madrid must pay 15 million more euroes to trigger release clause/or beat the competition. thats 70+m right there mate. the taxes will easily inflate the already large 70m euros. not to mention agent fees.

He is not worth 55 million you silly person. he is worth far more for madrid.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
People arguing over taste in women is as pointless as playing Vucinic up front.

Both of them are beautiful.

Linius

Cillessen and Vermeer did a game on todays training at which you weren't allowed to stop the ball with your hands :lol

i3BiyHZ5G96hk.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
In our own half we have been like Wigan yesterday. Very nervous, sluggish passing. We can get back into this but we are just so sloppy in the middle without Sandro and Dembele. I can see Tom Carroll coming on within 10 or 15 minutes.

Meier

Adebayor's goal was lovely. Ramires' answer was very nice but I think it probably shouldn't have counted. Oscar was clearly offside and he was right there next to him -- definitely affected the result of the play.

Bale is "pulling a Nasri".

He did pull that nice move to get by Cahill? -- was surprised he didn't fire from distance initially.

Turok_TTZ

THERE WE GO

Holy shit Mou was right, Albiol >> Pepe lololololololololol

actually he is. albiol x varane has kept a clean sheet in copa del rey. ramos x pepe leaked fucking goals. albiol plays real good when partnered up with varane. apparently they have a better understanding of each other. albiol is not brainless like ramos and pepe are. not smarter than varane but he has a brain.

that release clause is for foreign clubs, not for Real madrid. you think im not aware of falcao's contract details?
Falcao's anti madrid clause according to AS, is that Real madrid must pay 15 million more euroes to trigger release clause/or beat the competition. thats 70+m right there mate. the taxes will easily inflate the already large 70m euros. not to mention agent fees.

He is not worth 55 million you silly person. he is worth far more for madrid.

Falcao is going to Chelsea anyway. He won't have to waste his career at Madrid.

Lol, Hulk broke down the door to the officials room after today's loss. I was upset too bro, but come on, you'll get suspended for that.

Noirulus

actually he is. albiol x varane has kept a clean sheet in copa del rey. ramos x pepe leaked fucking goals. albiol plays real good when partnered up with varane. apparently they have a better understanding of each other. albiol is not brainless like ramos and pepe are. not smarter than varane but he has a brain.

Pepe has just been plain shit for the latter half of this season. I think Ramos x Varane is our best CB parternship, they're so damn solid as seen in the second leg vs Dortmund.

H13

Adebayor's goal was lovely. Ramires' answer was very nice but I think it probably shouldn't have counted. Oscar was clearly offside and he was right there next to him -- definitely affected the result of the play.

He did pull that nice move to get by Cahill? -- was surprised he didn't fire from distance initially.

eh,i thought he was in line,with the defender?
i see the replay and he was onside
and he was passing to ramires so is not offside,no?

3Sixty

You know what. In all the excitement of it all i almost forgot it was a 4-1 loss to saints that got big Ron Atkinson sacked from United and Fergie hired.

You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom