• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Can we remove the Scudetto badge from Isla's shirt?

He's playing well, but I feel like he needs a kick up his arse.

MPW

Pepe has just been plain shit for the latter half of this season. I think Ramos x Varane is our best CB parternship, they're so damn solid as seen in the second leg vs Dortmund.

we just need a good RB

which can be solved thanks to buy back clause (carvajal)

get a mid to pull the strings like veratti, alonso is gone i think

sell higuain, get a better striker

and Bale

GQman2121

Banned
In good shape. Not worried about a brilliant shot from Ade and poor defending. We're in control. They should have started Bale though.

Wilbur

Banned
You know what. In all the excitement of it all i almost forgot it was a 4-1 loss to saints that got big Ron Atkinson sacked from United and Fergie hired.

You're welcome.

And now its a 1-0 loss to Rafa that heralds the appointment of David Moyes.

All of Southampton's good work UNDONE in one fell swoop by a portly Spaniard

Noirulus

we just need a good RB

which can be solved thanks to buy back clause (carvajal)

get a mid to pull the strings like veratti, alonso is gone i think

sell higuain, get a better striker

and Bale

Pretty much agree with all of that. I think we should aim for Cavani, he's been a beast this season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We stopped giving a shit after the goal. Conte, a word with the lads in the dressing room, please.
He should remind them that Juve A are the champions and not them. PLAY or be SOLD*!

*they know that Marotta sucks at selling anyway

Feorax

Torres is still class

He's less dynamic but the work he does for his team mates is brilliant

Problem is he has to be in the mood to do it. If he doesn't fancy it that day then it's just not
going to happen.

I still don't know where he will be next year. I can't see Mou wanting him when he could have Falcao, Ba and Lukaku to chose from, I can't see him back at Atletico (I suspect they'd rather get the next big thing), and I reckon he's priced out of a return to Anfield due to his wages.

Wilbur

Banned

Yeah, accepted it a few hours ago. Good move in the long run.

We'll finish third next year I think. As long as the barren run doesn't go on for longer than a year or two, I'll be okay with that. Would be fantastic for Moyes if he could pick up a COC or FA Cup in his first year, and of course the Community Shield. Will boost his confidence muchly.

Can't wait for Ferguson's retirement to blow over. Its boring already.

And yet you're still allowed to cry tears of semen when someone shows a picture of Rafa pre-goatee. Can't have it two ways, Hitch.

lolol

W-what the fuck?! You breathe Canadian air yet you root against us?! :mad:

Which NHL team do you support?

Washington Capitals because they had Ovechkin, Semin, Fedorov, Kozlov, Varlamov. Now only OV is left :(

I also greatly enjoy watching the Canucks lose. Yesterday, for example, was quite glorious.

Turok_TTZ

Yes, that's what we all think. Your reputation here is as a false ITK.
I only say what the papers say, what people say (whether inside or not), writings on the wall. whether you take it for fact or bs is all upto you. I never asked anyone to take me for fact. So not my problem, im but a messenger. shooting messengers is done in poor taste. did y'all get butthurt from mere gossip and reports? still not my problem. you let yourself get sore. don't like it, put me on ignore. i come here to talk of madrid and football rumours.

boo this chelsea side.
I cant believe we got scored on by roque santa fucking cruz...

Suen

Awesome! Thanks!

Hasta later, Ronnie :(
Cristiano_Ronaldo.jpg

Zabojnik

He should remind them that Juve A are the champions and not them. PLAY or be SOLD*!

*they know that Marotta sucks at selling anyway

There's still the points record in play, they HAVE TO give a damn. I want Capello beat. I never liked him, it would be nice to take the 91 point achievement from him.

Yeah, accepted it a few hours ago. Good move in the long run.

We'll finish third next year I think. As long as the barren run doesn't go on for longer than a year or two, I'll be okay with that. Would be fantastic for Moyes if he could pick up a COC or FA Cup in his first year, and of course the Community Shield. Will boost his confidence muchly.

I don't think it's fair to predict it like that and I don't think the depressing look on things is helpful but I suppose it keeps your expectations at check.

Tc91

Neil Custis is having a meltdown on Twitter about who broke the Fergie story.

He's resorted to tweeting himself.

And yet you're still allowed to cry tears of semen when someone shows a picture of Rafa pre-goatee. Can't have it two ways, Hitch.

Its just Sky. I get it on forums, people have memories, questions, fears, excitement, tributes etc. But you'd think he'd died going by Sky's coverage of what is, in all honesty, a pretty simple situation.

Suen

Madrid - Malaga game starting. Should be frakkin' exciting.

loool we'll see :p
Want to watch this game but frankly speaking the Chelsea - Spurs game is more important for me now as the results there matter :(

Will switch to Madrid after it's done, really wanted to see the Madrid-Malaga game from beginning though :/

Can't watch the Cagliari - Parma game either :lol.

Arnie

You should PM Mumei for a name change.
You guys should PM him to give me a tag.

This is ITK GAF's finest hour. Been adamant on this one for literally years and argued with football GAF's slowest (G Unit), brightest (Viva), and most muddled (Salazar) that it's a locked on, nailed down, bulletproof certainty.

Suen

It's a shame Chelsea have dropped practically no points in the run-in so far; I'd much rather see Spurs in the CL over Chelsea, but... eh. As long as Spurs don't win this game, we should be safe.
Feel the same, would rather see Spurs over Chelsea in CL but we need Chelsea to win to be safe. Sorry Spurs-GAF.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't think it's fair to predict it like that and I don't think the depressing look on things is helpful but I suppose it keeps your expectations at check.

Wouldn't really say its depressing, just that I can't see a Moyes led United beating a Mourinho led Chelsea and an oil rich City on his first go round.

FIFA Clubs after the match? Killer, UFC, FootballFan, other cunts? bagsy keeper. I'll be better this time <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom