• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Its just Sky. I get it on forums, people have memories, questions, fears, excitement, tributes etc. But you'd think he'd died going by Sky's coverage of what is, in all honesty, a pretty simple situation.

MUFC is dead. BIG NEWS :(

You guys should PM him to give me a tag.

This is ITK GAF's finest hour. Been adamant on this one for literally years and argued with football GAF's slowest (G Unit), brightest (Viva), and most muddled (Salazar) that it's a locked on, nailed down, bulletproof certainty.

... your victorious posts are so odd loooool. Loads of people thought it'd be Moyes, not just you.

You're not a patch on Turok.

FootballFan

In more important news of the day, I went and took a shit in our parlament buildings today, went out and our Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Economic and Interior Affairs walked in right after me, I smiled politely to her, she had no idea what horrors she was about to experience, a real assault on her nose

LOL

Wouldn't really say its depressing, just that I can't see a Moyes led United beating a Mourinho led Chelsea and an oil rich City on his first go round.

FIFA Clubs after the match? Killer, UFC, FootballFan, other cunts? bagsy keeper. I'll be better this time <3

Why do none of you cunts play on 360? :(

Wouldn't really say its depressing, just that I can't see a Moyes led United beating a Mourinho led Chelsea and an oil rich City on his first go round.

FIFA Clubs after the match? Killer, UFC, FootballFan, other cunts? bagsy keeper. I'll be better this time <3

I don't see him too but we don't know if Mou will even go to Chelsea.

Anyway, I was done for today but if all of you guys are going back I'll join. Your pro looks fucking hilarious, I love him :p

Wilbur

Banned
I don't see him too but we don't know if Mou will go to Chelsea even.

Anyway, I was done for today but if all of you guys are going back I'll join. Your pro looks fucking hilarious, I love him :p

Gonna edit him a bit, need to make him taller and more GINGER

Will jump on after the game. Hope Spurs get another at least. If they lose, they're out :(

Labadal

Checking the Serie A results while watching the london derby and I saw Di Natale missed a penalty. I've never seen him miss before.

Fergie

Banned
Why do none of you cunts play on 360? :(

PS3 is master race.
There are some active 360 players though.

We got our mojo back, back to back wins.

FootballFan

s23bhFW.png

Klopp is a Pokemon X/Y Bro? :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom