• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noirulus

Im revising my Top 11 GoT chicks.

tumblr_m6d2nbXate1qajaz9.gif

Missandei has shot up to #1

GOTDAYUM

Arnie

A lot of the media, for one. Sensible people, not goobers on RedCafe.
I meant on here.

And it's questionable how much the media truly believed it considering the plethora of Pep and Mourinho stories which emerged at various stages over the last couple of years.
I bet it was your hopes more than an ITK.
None of it was hope.

All of it was a combination of tips and deduced logic. A girl in my sociology was banging Moyes' son and she was talking about Moyes succeeding ferguson as a lock back in 2008 (not that I believed it straight away at the time).

Suen

we just need a good RB

which can be solved thanks to buy back clause (carvajal)

get a mid to pull the strings like veratti, alonso is gone i think

sell higuain, get a better striker

and Bale
I agree with this as well. I think Ramos and Varane work well as CB but if there's a better option than Ramos for CB we can go with that and put Ramos on RB, he should perform just as good there, fuck anyone who says Ramos is shit. He's good, but he's a cunt. Am I also the only one who think we need another LB? Marcelo is good but when he gets injured for long periods as has happened in this season we really don't have much of a good replacement. Another quality LB would be nice but I'd take a striker first, RB/CB after, a mid as well and then a LB. Still...I Bale + a good stiker is what we need. As Turok already mentioned Falcao has an anti-madrid clause which of course sucks, someone like Falcao would be perfect for us. Ibra is too old and his wages are ridiculous when you consider his age. Cavani would definitely be the next best option for a world class striker, we should really do everything to get him.

Also lol at that Ramires failure a while ago. Scored one goal, became overly happy and turned shit.

Wilbur

Banned
I meant on here.

And it's questionable how much the media truly believed it considering the plethora of Pep and Mourinho stories which emerged at various stages over the last couple of years.

None of it was hope.

All of it was a combination of tips and deduced logic. A girl in my sociology was banging Moyes' son and she was talking about Moyes succeeding ferguson as a lock back in 2008 (not that I believed it straight away at the time).

Well on here, I'd hardly say that Viva said no way does Moyes happen, and neither did a lot of us; just that we'd have rathered someone else I guess. I'm happy to be proven wrong, but knowing Viva I don't think he'd think there was no chance of Moyes.

Sal is a stubborn little boy. G-Unit is a deluded fruit.

It was always going to be Moyes, Pep or Mourinho. My belief was Fergie for three more years then Pep, but considering he's going now, it would defo be Moyes over Mou.

Meier

eh,i thought he was in line,with the defender?
i see the replay and he was onside
and he was passing to ramires so is not offside,no?

Oscar seemed pretty clearly offside in the replay I saw. I think the ball could have conceivably been for either of them so I would have thought the line judge would have stopped the play despite the fact Oscar didn't collect it. Not shocked, but seemed like a good possibility.

Surprised Cole wasn't called for an obstruction foul on Bale.

chelsea have quite a few likeable players these days. luiz, mata, oscar, azpilicueta, premier ass. torres has the underdog factor too.

hazard can fuck off though. the neckbeared cunt.

It's only Luiz for me, Mata is a good player but Luiz' shenanigans is what I like about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom